The Little Angel of Death

"Let's get you home, little Mina." The shinigami took the body housing the new soul, and brought it to his home near the Hellsing estate. While in his arms, the young girl's body morphed, her hair becoming a dark color and her skin slightly paling. She seemed to be about 14 years old now.

And as Walter and Mina passed by the Hellsing estate, the coffin in the basement stirred and opened. The No Life King would soon realize his Draculina is gone.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A couple years later, Walter had decided to teach young Mina all that he knows so that when he is off doing his work, she can take care of herself and maybe find a job.

"Now Mina, when you are using those wires, you have to be careful not to hurt youself. Only use those when you feel like you're in danger."

"Yes, Walter." The young girl flashed a smile at the older man, giving him a hug before getting ready for the day. She wore Walter's old uniforms and clothes from when he was younger. She didn't mind and preferred it to tight dresses and revealing clothes anyway.

Mina's p.o.v

As Walter left, I made myself breakfast and read the paper. I needed a job to help out around the house. Walter doesn't get paid much and isn't getting any younger.

Looking through the job offers, one catches my eye.

Hellsing Organization in need of staff members. If interested, come to the estate and speak to Sir Integra.

That'll have to do. The job seems easy enough. It seems like this Integra person needs more servants in her manor. It pays well too. Walter will be proud of me. After finding the address, I set off to meet the head of the Hellsing organization.
-----------------------------------------------------------

This is it. I finally found the manor and am now standing at the front doors.

After knocking a couple times, a young blonde in a red uniform opens the door.

"Hello, welcome to the Hellsing organization. Are you here about the job offering?"

"Yes I am."

The girl's eyes brightened. "Finally! Come on in. I'll take you to the master."

The girl opened the door and led me inside.

"It's been hard around here without any staff members. Our one and only butler passed on a few years ago, so things have been slow around here."

As we walked, the girl I came to know as Seras showed me around the manor and lastly to Integra's office. Seras knocked on the door twice.

Enter.

The stern, feminine voice sounded from within. Seras opened the door, letting me walk inside first. Inside the office, the first thing I noticed was the blonde woman at the desk watching my every move.

"Take a seat." She motioned to one of the chairs in front of the desk, which I politely settled in.

"So I hear that you are here to be a part of my organization... may I ask why a young lady like yourself would want to be interested in being here?"

I nod, looking around before answering. "I saw in the papers that you were looking for new members, plus I believe being here would help me and my father."

Integra wrote notes on a paper, listening intently and taking glances behind me to a far corner where a dark presence resides.

"You remind me of someone I knew a long time ago. Tell me, what is your name?"

"My name is Mina."

The blonde's eyes widened a bit before fully focusing on me again. "What is your father's surname?" The woman glanced at the far corner one last time before lifting her finger, signaling the being in the corner to come closer.

"His surname is Dornez, miss Integra."

The two members of Hellsing froze in their places, Integra standing in front of me, and the dark presence now right behind me.

"Alucard." A pair of hands grab my shoulders and swiftly turned me around to meet blood red eyes staring back at me.

"Hmm..... well don't you smell sweet. As sweet as my Draculina." His grip tightens on my shoulders.

"Who are you really?" His eyes glow in fury, his grip changing from my shoulders to one hand on my neck and the other pinning me to the wall.

"I told you, my father calls me Mina. He found me in the street and took care of me ever since. That's all I can remember!"

Alucard growls, baring his fangs. "I don't know wether to believe you or find out the truth right now-"

"Stop this, Alucard!" A familiar voice stops all actions happening as attention is directed to the entrance to the office.

"Walter??"

"I'm sorry to have met this way, Sir Integra. I wasn't intent on returning just yet."

"Walter, explain what has happened to my draculina, now!" Alucard was struggling to keep his anger under control.

"Alright. I will explain to the best of my ability."

After an hour of explanation, Walter looks up to see Mina asleep in Alucard's arms and Integra trying to process what was said.

"My Draculina, you were renamed perfectly. Thank you, Walter, for bringing her back to me."

"There is one problem, Alucard."

"What?"

"When Mina was reborn, she became a full human again. I trained her the best I could to protect her from the demons that would come after her, but I knew she would eventually find herself back here, to you."

"Yes, her being a pure human again is a problem, but I will protect her until she wants to embrace the night." Alucard turned his attention to me. "My Draculina came back to me, and I won't lose her again."

"Now Walter, I'm going to have Mina as a servant of Hellsing. I hoped you would come back to us, but seeing as you are a shinigami now, you returning is out of the question."

"This is what she wanted to do, Integra. I will still serve Hellsing as your butler, but when duty calls, I must take a leave of absence. My little angel can take care of my duties in my absence."

Integra smiles, Alucard carries Mina to his room, and Walter remains.

"It's good to have you back."