Draculina

"I wish it was that simple,  but sadly it's not. I will go get us a meal, so get comfortable and relax. Enjoy a bath or something that intrigues you. I will return momentarily."

---------------------------------------------------------

Alucard left me in the room, promising he would be back with the best meal I would ever have. Since he left, I decided to relax in a bath, which I'm currently doing.
The hot water feels nice on my skin, soothing any stressed muscles. It feels so nice, I might as well take a nap.

---------------------------------------------------------

A loud boom echoed through the Hellsing estate, pulling me from my sleep in the now freezing cold water.
Soldiers rushed down the hallways and piled into our room, locking me in the bathroom.

"Stay in the bathroom, miss. We are under attack and Sir Integra ordered us to protect you." A heavy french-accented man spoke through the door and lit a cigarette on the other side, handing it to me through the keyhole.

"Thank you, Frenchie, but can I have some clothes and some food too? Im getting hungry and I don't want to be naked all day."

"Ah, right miss, right away." There was scrambling in the next room before the door cracked open and a cute, red dress was hung on the door with some undergarments and shoes.

"I hope that's okay, miss. That's all that was in the closet."

"Thank you frenchy. It's pretty."

I put on the undergarments and the dress, leaving the shoes off. I prefer to be barefoot unless I'm crushing heads under my boots.

"Can I at least come out of the bathroom? I don't want to be stuck in here forever. Either way, I can get out when I want to."

"I see your point, miss. As long as you stay with us, we should be okay."

The bathroom doors open and before me stand a french ginger with an eyepatch and his cowering babies he calls soldiers. They perk up a bit when they see me on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Sorry about the men, miss. They got scared when they couldn't kill the ghouls and that monster came around. I will still protect you with my life if I have to."

The frenchman takes a seat on the floor with his men and they start playing cards, completely unaware of my wandering around the room, preparing to leave. I decided I would try out Alucard's old guns to see if I could use them this time, gripping the beatuiful guns in my tiny hands.

The only thing left was to leave these sorry excuses of soldiers behind to do their job for them. Leaning against the wall by the door, I whistled to the soldiers and they jumped up in surprise.

"Miss, you can't leave. We were charged to protect you."

"I don't care. I'd rather make use of myself than cower in a room like a dainty princess. Bye frenchie." I blew him a kiss before walking through the wall into the hallway beyond the doors.

Mounds of bodies littered the hallway, most of them decapitated. At the center of the carnage was a figure with a huge scythe. Zorin Blitz.

"Well zis is a sight to see. I vonder if you vill die as fast as zese cowards did." Zorin pointed the blade at me, a shit-eating grin on their face.

The fighter caught me off guard a few minutes into the fight, the scythe catching my shoulder and digging into the flesh. I didn't scream, however. I merely watched and waited.

"You are stupid for letting zis happen to you, frauline." As Zorin pulls back on the scythe, I grip the handle, ripping it out of my shoulder and swiftly putting an end to the soldier.

"I'm not stupid for letting this happen; you are."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Outside, an old ship is arriving, its passenger returning home from his long journey. He smiles, knowing his draculina is alive and waiting for him to return. He doesn't wait for the ship to make port. Instead, he launches himself off the vessel and lands in the front square of the Hellsing manor, unaware of his Draculina's watchful eyes.

Nikki's pov.

An older man in old Romanian battle armor landed in front of the steps to the manor, Sir Integra walking out to meet the man. Not once did she hesitate as she met the man, even when he kneeled down to her.

The blonde woman turned and looked up to me, signaling me to come down in which I do so, landing softly behind her.

"Nikki, you know who this is." Integra took some steps back, giving me a better view of the man. He had long, black locks, deep ruby eyes that showed pain but also passion.

I didn't notice the gloved hand on my head until I glanced upwards, seeing the long arm above me. The man smiled at me, patting my head.

"Beloved Draculina.My beautiful Draculina."

My ruby eyes widened in realization that this man in front of me was Alucard. He was in his true form, Vlad the Impaler.

Alucard hummed a bit, taking me in his arms. "My beloved Draculina."

We were too occupied to notice that we were surrounded by members of the Iscariot, Anderson on the roof of Hellsing manor reading his bayonettes to strike.

Within seconds, my back was pierced by multiple bayonettes, sending the air out of my lungs and knocking me to the ground in pain. Alucard kneeled down to me, caressing my cheek gently, before pulling out the bayonettes gently and engaging the extreme priest. The last thing I saw was Alucard becoming his modern self before I pass out.

*epic battle ensues and Anderson is taken down*

As Alucard fades away, he remembers his loved one waiting for him. He cannot let her live alone. He won't let that happen to her. Plus, he wanted to be with her until she dies. Using his will to live, the Vampire rises from his pained state and makes his way to his lover.

"I will not let you die, my love." Alucard bit his tongue, letting the blood well into his mouth before he raised the young girl's head and locked his lips with her, letting his blood run down her throat and giving her new life.

The girl's eyes fluttered open, her arms snaking around the man's neck as she now drank his blood from his bit tongue. She was glad her love wasn't dead and he was helping her. He knew that as well now that their minds were linked.

They continued their kiss for a while longer before pulling apart, both of their eyes filled with love. "Thank you, my love, for giving me a reason to live."

"Thank you too for letting me live."

The two rose from the ground, checking on Sir Integra, before both of them return to the basement, waiting to be needed again.