The party

I'm sorry for the super slow updates but i barely have any free time anymore due to piles of work and stuff like that. If anyone has any ideas to continue any of my stories please let me know.

( alucard's point of view)

Little Draculina is sleeping peacefully in my coffin, her light breaths making her more adorable than ever.
Master Integra is sitting beside my coffin muttering to herself before speaking up. "Alucard, you do understand that her birthday is coming up correct? She will want a party."
"I know this Integra. I have an idea on what to do."
"Well make it fast alright. We have arrived."
Draculina stirs a bit but remains in her peaceful slumber for a while longer.
"I will have Walter and a few others carry you and her to your room. I expect her to be awake later."

(Nikki's point of view)
I wonder how much longer it will take for Alucard to realize I'm already awake.
As Walter put our coffin in Alucard's room, he left and Alucard began petting me like a little puppy. I won't argue, it felt nice.
I guess I should give up the sleeping act now.
"I knew you were awake the whole time my Draculina." He ruffles my hair and opens up the coffin. "Sir Integra is planning your first birthday as a vampire. I have some dresses for you if you would like to wear them."
Knowing Alucard, i thought he would have some sort of revealing dress. That was not the case this time.

(Alucard's point of view)
Draculina had a smile on her face when i presented the dresses i have gathered over the years. Each dress was a different pattern and style.
"These are beautiful, Alucard," she whispered. "Why thank you my Draculina."
She smiled and donned her favorite dress and we left my room to go upstairs to the ballroom.

The ballroom was glowing with candlelight and light glistened from the crystal chandeliers on the ceiling.
I smiled as Draculina's jaw dropped a little. "It's beautiful Alucard."
"It's all for you my Draculina." She must've figured out it was for her birthday by now.
As guests entered the ballroom, Sir Integra joined us and wished Draculina a good birthday.
As Draculina examined her surroundings, I tapped her shoulder twice and welcomed her arms around my waist. "Are you enjoying the party my Draculina?" "Yes, i am."

Holding out my hand to her beautiful form, I asked, "may i have a dance with you my lady?" She smiled at my gentlemanliness and obliged. "Of course, kind sir."

We danced the night away, never stopping even after everyone left. The musicians that left were replaced by my own creations. They continued the song for us until Draculina got tired and slept in my embrace.

(Nikki's view)

I woke up several times during the night; all of which were somewhere dark and confined. I paid no mind to it until the most recent time I awakened.

I returned to consciousness feeling a hand on my back and another hand petting my head. I was laying on top of someone, obviously, but who could it possibly be? (Insert extreme sarcasm) It can't be the guy I danced with and so casually fell asleep on last night.

When I angled my head up to see the older vampire's face, I was met with a pair of ruby eyes that shone with lust and power. "Well hello there, princess." He smirked at me as I just stared at him, being not awake enough to care at the moment.

Alucard returned to petting my head and started rubbing my back, seeing I'm not moving myself from my comfortable position. "It's time to wake up, princess. You don't want to be thirsty all day now do you?"

(Alucard's view)

She puffed her cheeks at me and made a frowny face, bringing out her inner cuteness to be broadcasted to anyone nearby, which is me, me, and oh wait, me.

"Why cant we just feed off each other? Wouldn't that work?" She pushed the lid of my coffin open and sat up from her position and stared down at me.

"I wish it was that simple,  but sadly it's not. I will go get us a meal, so get comfortable and relax. Enjoy a bath or something that intrigues you. I will return momentarily."