02

"Ngghh..." Lucy groans, her eyes slowly flickering open. She curiously and warily eyes her surroundings. Okay, so she's in a dark room, bound together by some rope. A strong pungent stench fills her nose as she catiously sniffs the air.

"Where am I?" she mumbles to herself, struggling to get to a sitting position.

"Ah, girl, you are awake." comes a deep voice, as a figure steps into the room.

Lucy greets the figure with silence, deciding not to say anything. What... really happened ? She vaguely recalls her father being shot, and being captured. Father... shot ? He's dead...

"You do know you have been captured to be a slave ?" the man says, sounding a little worried, surprisingly.

"A slave ? Are you serious ? A slave ? !" Lucy spits out, a tad bit agitated.

"That's right. Make sure you follow the rules, and do stay out of trouble. It will only benefit you, and everyone else."

"Rules ?"

"Very basic, like, never look at your master in the eye, always be respectful. Don't talk when you don't have to."

"What happens if I break the rules ?" Lucy asks worriedly, a frown on her face.

"It depends on who your master is."

"I feel like I'm being treated like a dog..."

"You are one, as of now."

-

"Natsu my boy, choose a slave soon." Riley says.

"I haven't found one to my liking Father." Natsu answers respectfully.

"New slaves have arrived, and I think one of them will suit your needs. We shall view them later."

"Alright, Father."

-

-

-

end.

-

-

NOTE: new chapter :DD vote and review please !