03

"Wear this," the man says to Lucy, who looks even more furious than before.

"THIS IS A FREAKING DOG COLLAR ! " Lucy snaps.

"It's just an electronic collar with a tracking and punishment device, don't need to get so worked up." the man says, sighing, as he reaches forward to put it on Lucy, who squirms and kicks.

"Punishment ?" Lucy asks grouchily, the collar now on her neck.

"Your master has the remote to send electric shocks through your body, nothing too potent to kill, but deadly enough to punish." the man explains.

Lucy shudders at the thought. How cruel... 

"Who is my master ?"

"That, I am not too sure. Well, right now someone else will come prepare you for the viewing, so please behave." the man states.

"Viewing ? And wait, you never told me who you are !" Lucy exclaims, starting to somehow grow fond of this man.

"Ah, I'm Loke. A viewing is for the interested parties to see new arrivals, like you." the man, Loke answers, a sympathetic smile on his face.

"Are all the masters as nice as you ?"

"Of course not. There are a few nice ones, but most are bastards and dicks." Loke replies, frowning.

"You seem as though you disapprove of this slavery business." Lucy comments.

"I do in fact."

"Then why are you a master then ?"

"My father is in this trade, so naturally I have to be here in this organization," Loke smiles a little sadly.

"Oh ! Well, can't you be my master then ?" Lucy asks, pouting a little.

"I can't, you're pretty much valuable and expensive. So I can't afford you. Besides, I already have my own slave." 

"Aww..."

"I have to go, but see you around, and remember, not all the masters are as nice as me."

"Thank you." Lucy says genuinely, for Loke has really helped her a lot.

"You're welcome. Just wait here for the next master." Loke strides off, a hand waving.

Lucy sighs, and no sooner had Loke left, a timid-looking lady with pink hair appears.

"Erm, hello," she says softly, looking apologetic.

"Uh, hi ?" Lucy responds, a little confused.

"I'm supposed to groom you for viewing, so erm, please just get along with me !" the lady says, looking down.

"I guess so. I'm Lucy." Lucy feels a kind of fondness for this lady, who seems more afraid of Lucy than Lucy is of she. 

"I'm Aries ! Just a smallfry dresser," the lady responds with a smile.

"Alright, so we may start if you wish," Lucy prompts.

Aries leads Lucy through several corridors and rooms before arriving at a room labelled with ' dress-up '. She opens the door with a key and ushers Lucy in. The room has mirrors and several dressing tables, along with racks of dresses and clothes. 

"Please sit down here," Aries pulls out a chair for Lucy, in front of a dressing table.

"Thank you." Lucy says politely, smiling. Lucy can't help but smile, and feel somehow lucky that she's encountered such nice masters. I hope the person who chooses me isn't an asshole. Lucy thinks, mentally saying a prayer.