10

A/N- Hey guys! Here's another update! I'm so sorry about how long it took for me to write this, just wasn't so sure how I wanted this chapter to be like. I've been having a bit of a writer's block on this story, but I'll try my best to update! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) Lucy's POV is a lot longer than Natsu's, just letting you guys know. (I wanted to show some interaction between her and friends, and that people always have a reason for whatever they do, despite how little it may be.) Vote, comment and share maybe? I read all your comments and they do make me happy that people genuinely like this story and want me to update! :)

-

-

-

Lucy whistled cheerfully as she made her way to the dining hall. Natsu had disappeared again, for a job probably, and it was dinner time. She was wearing a blue and white tank top with some shorts, and feeling pretty good tonight. A few of the lower ranking slaves turned to stare at her with envy, some of them even glared. Okay, was it really her fault that she was more decently dressed than the others here? It was just that Natsu was a really sweet master that treated her well, even though she wasn't exactly nice when she first met him and she winced at that. Lucy flushed slightly as she recalled the memory of Natsu hugging her. 

"Lu-chan!" Levy called out cheerfully, hooking her arm into Lucy's right one.

"Hey there, Levy-chan!" Lucy smiled at the shorter girl.

"Hey hey! Why are you blushing like that? And woah, nice clothes! I take it Natsu was sweet to you to get you such pretty clothes?" Levy asked, grinning.

"I- I wasn't blushing!" Lucy defended herself, her cheeks getting hot again.

"Oh yes you were!" Levy smirked, elbowing Lucy.

"Look, there's Aries!" Lucy smartly changed the topic by shooting the pink-haired girl a smile and waving her over.

Aries shuffled over, a shy smile on her face. "Hello, Lucy, Levy."

"Hi Aries! You're the one who handed Natsu my new clothes right? Thanks so much, they're amazing! Blue is the best color ever!" Lucy chirped.

"Yes, I was. I'm glad you liked them! You are very happy today, aren't you? Sorry!" 

Lucy smiled, confused at why Aries was apologizing but nevertheless, she answered, "I'm pretty happy, for some reason." 

"Must have to do with Natsu huh?" Levy smirked again as the three girls queued for their dinner.

"Uh... Maybe?" Lucy stammered, blushing.

"Oh, spill the beans already!" 

"He hugged me." Lucy muttered.

"Oooh! Oh my gosh! He did? That's so sweet! I wish Master Gajeel would do that sometimes. He just acts like a jerk and calls me Shrimp! But he did protect me from those lewd masters so... Maybe he ain't that bad." Levy mused.