05

A/N - woah, I'm back with another chapter ! thanks for the reviews and votes ! I saw comments and I thought, 'okay, might as well update huh.' SOO HERE IS AN UPDATE YAY.

okay enjoy, and remember to vote and comment !

-

-

-

Lucy sighed as she reached into the closet at the corner. Okay, she thought, time to try and find a shirt that she could wear. Lucy giggled as she saw that most of Natsu's shirts were red or orange in color. It was amusing in a way, she thought.

"Hmm." Lucy mumbled, before she pulled out a red shirt with orange flames for the design. It was smaller than most of the shirts there, and Lucy decided to wear it. She also dug out a pair of boxers that looked to be new just so she could wear it.

She changed pretty quickly, and was surprised at how comfortable the shirt and boxers could be. She almost wanted to wear these everyday, almost.

"Hmm... I could probably try and clean the room, but where do I find a broom and a mop ? I know the bastard told me not to go out, but I have a good reason right ?" Lucy said aloud, wondering.

"Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity you know ?" said a voice and Lucy jumped with a little scream.

"What the hell ? Loke ?" Lucy raised an eyebrow as she cursed.

"Don't curse, it ain't pretty." Loke grinned.

"What are you doing here ? And how did you get in ?"

"Natsu asked for you to have food and clothes. I decided to come along and pay you a little visit, so Natsu gave me the keys." Loke smiled as he twirled the keys around his finger.

"Oh, great. I don't see you carrying anything ?" Lucy retorted, eyeing his empty hands.

"Oh right. Aries, Virgo, come in !" Loke called and two figures stepped into the room. Lucy recgonised Aries, but there was another girl with pink cropped hair clad in a maid costume.

Aries held a bundle of clothes and was smiling sweetly while the other girl, whom Lucy assumed to be Virgo, simply stood there stoic, staring at her while carrying a tray of food.

"Uh, Miss Lucy, here are some clothes ! Master Natsu requested for you to be brought some comfortable and good quality clothes, so I got some for you. I hope you do like it. I'm sorry if you don't !" Aries bowed her head as she placed the bundle down on the table.

"I'm Virgo, and I got your food. Let me put it down, Princess." Virgo placed the tray down on the table as well.

"Princess ?" Lucy asked, confused, while Loke chuckled.

"You look like a princess. Was it wrong of me to call you 'Princess' ? You may punish me if you wish."

"Don't call me 'Princess' !" Lucy protested, before softly muttering, "It does sound good though."

"I'm sorry then, please punish me."

"No ! Erm, if you really want, you may call me that." Lucy said with a small blush.

"Well, we ought to get going, so enjoy your meal, Lucy. In an hour or so, Virgo will come to collect your tray. Be seeing you." Loke waved as he walked out, with Aries and Virgo following. Aries gave Lucy a small smile while Virgo merely nodded.

Lucy grinned as she sat down at the table. Loke, Aries and Virgo seemed to be nice people whom she could be friends with, and she hoped that she could see them daily. Lucy eyed the food on her tray. A small bowl of rice, some vegetables, a tiny bowl of miso soup, and a glass of water.

'How am I supposed to be full?' Lucy grumbled inwardly as she dug into the meal.

A minute or so later, the door opened with a bang.

-

-

-

Natsu opened the door loudly as he strolled in, his jacket in his hand. He was somewhat surprised to see Lucy sitting at the table, silently eating without a word. He had half-expected Lucy to yell sarcastic remarks or to have escaped, but the blonde was still there, calmly eating her food.

"Oh, you're still here." Natsu said in a dead tone, eyeing Lucy.

"Missed me ?" Lucy batted her eyelashes cheekily while she smirked.

"No." Natsu deadpanned, and Lucy responded with a pout.

"Mean !"

"I see you're wearing my clothes." Natsu commented, grinning. She sure could pull of his top and boxers pretty well.

"Shut up ! I was cold so I changed ! But Aries brought me clothes already so I'll be changing after dinner !" Lucy huffed, and Natsu laughed.

"If you like my clothes so much, feel free to wear them anytime."

"No thanks, I don't want to get the..."

"Get the what ?"

"Nothing !"

"Seriously, what ?"

"I don't want to get the cooties !" Lucy said, her cheeks reddening.

Natsu burst into fits of laughter. "Cooties ?"

"Shut up !"