09

Hi my dear readers, finally an update ! :) I think this chapter is longer than the others (I hope), so do enjoy ! Vote and comment please, and thank you so much for all your support and comments !

-
-
-

Lucy hummed a tune as she swept the floor, a little smile on her face. Apparently, Levy told her that she had to do certain chores as a slave, such as sweeping and cleaning up your master's room.

The door clicked open and Lucy turned around, watching as Natsu walked in, a unhappy expression on his face. To Lucy, it was strange seeing Natsu looking unhappy since he looked happy most of the time.

"What's wrong ?" Lucy asked, a little concerned.

"Harsh job, had to beat a man up." Natsu replied, sighing as he flopped onto his bed.

"Don't you do that all the time ? Shouldn't you be used to it ?"

"Doesn't mean I like it, Luce." Natsu replied gruffly.

Lucy almost blushed. It was strange how she liked Natsu calling her Luce. It felt special somehow, almost as if they were friends.

"Well, it's part of your job and you have no choice but to do it, right ? And you're in this mafia business for a reason." Lucy said, shrugging.

"I wasn't always in here." Natsu said sadly, and Lucy looks up in surprise.

Was Natsu being forced into this ?

"Uh, are you trying to say that you don't want to be here ?" Lucy asked, curious now.

"Yeah, I don't."

"Quit then ! And take me with you too !" Lucy said brightly.

"It's not that easy." Natsu said with a sigh.

Lucy frowned. Was there something she didn't really know about Natsu ? Now that she thought of it, she didn't know anything about him.

"Natsu, how bout we play a game ?" Lucy suggests with a smile.

"A game... ?"

"It'll get your mind off things, trust me ! And we'll learn more about each other too !"

"Sounds good to me." Natsu nodded slowly, and Lucy beamed.

"Great, so let's play 20 questions !"

-

-

-

Natsu smiled slightly and almost wanted to laugh. 20 questions ? Wasn't that some high school game that teenagers played during parties ?

"I'll go first !" Lucy said, grinning. "Natsu, what's your favourite color ?"

Oh, what a question !

"Red and orange, I can't decide between the two." Natsu answered.

Lucy grinned, "Colors of fire ?"

"Heh, I've always liked fire." Natsu said, smiling, before asking, "Okay, what's your favourite color then ?"

"Blue !" Lucy replied, smiling. "I used to wear blue all the time, I seriously loved that color."

Natsu looked thoughtful for a moment. "Would you like to wear blue clothes again ?"

"Yes ! But it's kinda impossible huh, considering my situation right now." Lucy smiled sadly.

"Hey ! Never say never, nothing's impossible !"