Take a Bow

Na'Zia

It's been 2 months since I had Ja ' Zah ,and life has been peaceful. Trey and I have been very happy lately . We worked our problems out , and we are back togther. I know that was the last thing on my mind ,but hey as long as I'm happy right. I feel like I have been through hell and back with this relationship, but in the back of my mind I feel like the war isn't over.

Trey
I'm happy to have my daughter in my life. I know I didn't want her at first , but I didn't want my baby girl to go through the same thing I did. My relationship with Nazia is better than ever, I feel as if I fell in love all over again. I wish I could take back all the wrong and harm i have caused her. I was so stupid, and selfish that I hurt her to where she couldn't even look at me. It took me to this long to realize that Nazia is a good ass women . I have to work on alot of stuff before I can fully commit to a marriage again.

Briana
I can't believe Nazia took Trey from me. I hate her with so much passion , it should have been me in her shoes. I wish I would have killed her ass along time ago, but it's not over. I'm going to fuck with there relationship until it breaks ,and I get Trey to myself.

August
I really fucked up with Nazia , and I want her so bad. I mean instead of giving Trey a second chance
It should have been me. I'm try my hardest to get her back. I'll. Do whatever it takes , even if It means killing Trey. I really just can't believe she left me all heartbroken.

Well guys this is the last chapter for this book , and I'm kinda sad it had to end. But I'm not finished with Trey &Nazia! Make sure you guys go check out the sequel
"Bed of Lies".
Thanks to everyone who supported the book much love Forever Amour ♡♡
Btws Nazia in the multimedia