Good Feelings

Nazia

I woke up in Treys  arms , last night was the best. I wish it was like this all the time. I rolled over and looked at Trey, and smiled. He kissed  my faced and said "I love you".  I felt so safe in his arms , I wish I could wake up to this everday. I think this baby  is bringing us closer than what we where.  Trey is finally  the man i need him to be . I want to tell him about the Briana thing but I don't want to mess up the peace.  I kinda feel guilty about last night tho , my attentions was for us to talk about Aliyah. 

Trey

I really ain't mean all that shit I told to  Nazia,  I just wanted her to get off my back. She really thinks I'm coming  back to her? She's sadly mistaken , I don't want to be apart of the baby's life neither.  Ain't shit between us , I'm in love with briana. I decided To leave and go home to Briana. I walked  out while Nazia was in the bathroom. I didn't  leave a not or nothing. I think  I should  tell breana  Nazia  tried to come on to me , so she can beat her ass.

Briana

I know Trey was at Nazia house last night. This actually  gives me a reason to beat her pregnant ass. I really  don't  like her stupid ass. That's why I stole both her men.

Nazia

When  I got out the bathroom Trey was gone was this a setup ? I'm not  that stupid  Treys going to have to try harder if he wants to kill his bitch. I just  can't believe  I fell for his trap. I was knocked  out if my thoughts when I got a text from  August saying "My friend wants to do a double date". I didn't even  respond,  I feel  like this double date will be a disaster. I don't know why I have this  feeling as if something  going to go wrong . I can only hope for the best.

Hey yall  I know  this  a short  chapter  but I promise  the next chapter  will be longer !

~ Queen Amour ~