Divorce part 1

Nazia

I saw him looking at me from a distance, I wonder why tho. I sat down and started  texting August About our new baby girl. I'm really excited about this whole thing , but I'm kinda scared . After I finished texting August the judge came in. I was more than ready for this divorce to be over. I felt tears  fall down my face, for the first time I'm finally  happy with my self . I use to think that my life was happy  with  Trey, but I  guess i was wrong. While the judge  was talking and going  over everything  I felt the baby kick. I really  wasn't paying  the judge  no mind ,but for some reason  Trey had his eyes on me .

Trey

I just kept looking at her from a distance. She's beautiful her smile and everything. I should have  treated  her right instead of pushing her to the side. I thought  about  it , I really  don't  want to let her go. I have to let her go , I'm happy  with Briana. From what I see she's happy  with  someone  else, but seeing  her happy with someone  else  is heartbreaking  . I know I should have done what a real husband  was supposed to do . I  guess I just need to man up and apologize  for every lie, heartbreak  I ever caused her. I was knocked out of my thought from the judge saying  "the divorce  process will continue  next week. This is my shot to make  her change  her mind  about the  divorce.  I walked over to where  she was and said "hey Nazia". She looked at and rolled  her eyes and said "I really  don't have time for the bullshit". I looked  at  her and  laughed  and said " Bitch if it wasn't  for me you wouldn't  have  a  life , so this whole little  new attitude  you have can get shut down real fast". She just looked  at me with a blank look on her face . I laughed  and walked away now that I think about fuck her and that stupid  ass baby.

Nazia

After the judge  said that the divorce process  will continue  you next week . I saw him walking  my way , I really  didn't  have time for the bullshit today. I'm happy and Treys not going to ruin  my happiness. I was knocked out of my thoughts  from Trey saying  " hey Nazia". I looked at him and rolled my eyes and said "I really  don't have time for the bullshit". He looked  at me and laughed and said " Bitch if it wasn't  for me you wouldn't  have  a  life , so this whole little  new attitude  you have can get shut down real fast". I looked at him with a blank face I was about to say something , but he laughed  and walked  away.  I got up and went after  him. He wasn't  going  to talk to me that way . I walked up to him and said " I don't know  who you thought  you where talking to , but you got the right one today ". He looked  at  me  and  laughed and said " when  did you start  sticking  up for yourself .?". I looked  at  him and said nothing  I turned  around  to  walk away , because  I don't have time for Trey  and his little  mind games. I heard trey say " you ain't never stuck up for yourself  , dumb ass bitch".  How could he treat the mother  of  your child  this way. I still care about Trey,but it's time for Nazia to move on to something  new .

Hey yall I know I ain't update  since November but I been busy.  I really  don't  know  when the next chapter  will be. I just might surprise you guys.

    Tynnetta