Ayato x reader The best

Standing outside on the balcony (y/n) was looking up at the night sky feeling the wind on her face. 'I got to tell him soon my smooch is going to get bigger.' she thought as tears started falling down her face. 'But what if he get's angry, what if he leaves me.' she thought and felt arms go around her waist.

"Oi flat chest I'm hungry"

ayato said.

she felt a pain in her heart and couldn't bring herself to look at him it's hard.

"Hold on something's smells wrong... wait...it can't be"

he said looking down at her shocked. she turned to look at ayato tears streaming down her face only to be kissed roughly.

her eyes widen.

He moved back and look at her and then leaned back down to lick away her tears.

"Why didn't you tell me you are with child chichinashi"

ayato said with a low and fearless voice.

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry ayato I was going to tell you"

(y/n) looked down in shame.

Then she heard laughing.

her head shot up fast look up at ayato in shock.

"Ayato?" she looked at him in concern as to why he's laughing.

"My baby is going to be the best kid in the world"

he said happily.

she looked at him in disbelief and yet again tears started streaming down her face but this time, they were tears of joy.

(Wow okay this was rushed sorry if there's mistakes because I'm going to queens land in two days and and I've been so busy with school as well anyway please subscribe to me on YouTube I make videos on Thursdays Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's it's *Merissa Catlin* also make sure you follow me to keep track on what I upload please please don't be afraid of telling me if I was good or not and feel free to ask me anything next is ayato and laito x reader I'm not sure if it's going to be a lemon but will see thank you so much for reading my story's and see you next time I love you all so much bye~)