Azusa x reader

"(Y/n)?" Azusa said walking up to her.

(y/n) turned around and bowed to him with tears in her eyes, then she turned around and ran away.

"Hey....wait...(y/n) ....come...back" Azusa yelled, but she kept running away.

When she opened the doors for outside she ran into the woods still crying. 'I'm sorry Azusa. I can't be with you anymore.' she thought when running. 'But I still love him with all my life.' she stopped running and wiped my tears away and took a breath.

(y/n) heard foot steps behind her and turned around to see who it was.

"I won't....let you..go...anywhere!"

azusa said.

When (y/n) turned around she was stabbed in the stomach several times.

she fell to the ground throwing up blood.

"Azu..sa...I"m..so...sorry"

she started to breath heavily and looked up to see Azusa, but when I looked up he kissed her. her eyes widen in surprisd and he pulled away and looked down at her.

"Azusa...I'm so..sor..sorry.....it hurts." she said holding her stomach that had so much blood coming out.

"That's good....I'm feel...the good..pain."

"But...Why...i don't want this...i j-just wanna be home with you...azusa.."

He's eye's widen and fell to his knees. he crawlled to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm...sorry...(y/n)" then she started to get tired. she cupped his face and smiled weakly.

"Just one...last kiss..please..I bet..you."

he held her hands that cupped his face and teared up.

"This...isn't that... The last kiss." He said and kissed her.

The kisses was strong, lovingly but was filled with hurt. (y/n) felt she was getting weaker by the second, So she pats Azusa's head before her eyes closed and her hand feel limp.

"(Y/n)?.....are you...asleep..?" Tears started to fall from his eyes and said

"It's okay.....I'm coming with.....you....you won't be....lonely...for long...my love.."

(End I can't finish this one its to sad😖 but next is reiji x reader then Ruki x reader.)