Shin x reader (wolves)

The horrible things (y/n) had to go through with this man, is unbearable. Yet she still love him...why is that?

(y/n)'s arms are tied up against the wall in shin's room. she was naked, blood slowly coming out of her womanhood. she was in so much pain.

"Shin.." she whispered as she cried. Why would he do this to her? Taking her all. Why would he use her?

"What do you want?"

she looks up at him, angry.

"I want to know, what made you think this is something okay to do!?!"

He glared at me

"Don't talk to me like that, or you'll end up dead.."

"I rather be dead than here."

he suddenly punched her and she fainted

(y/n) woke to everyone watching her.

"(Y/n), you want to live."

"That's none of your business, I don't even know you..where the fuck am I?"

"Run to the other side of the river and you'll survive."

"But why?" she asked in fear

"Shin! Kiss your victim luck."

Out of no where shin was in front of me kissing my lips. After that someone cut the thing that was holding my hands together and cut my arm.

"Run."

he said

I sat up and started ranning as fast as i could. In the woods. Not looking back. I could feel my body slowly giving up, from the blood loss.

"Why did I...trust shin?" she thought while still running. she could hear the wolves catching up to het.

"I wish I was dead, I love shin to much to watch him love another. I just want to hold me again.."

she cried hearing the wolves right behind her.

she tripped and fell down a big hill, rolling down it in pain.

"FUCKKKKK...."

once she reached the end of the hill she just laid there in agony. she touched her swollen lips wishing shin could see how much she loved him.  she looked up the hill to see shin, in his wolf form.

He was running down the hill and when he got to the end he changed forms, back into his normal form. He walked towards her smirking. she didn't make it. That means her life. When Shin got on top of her he said.

"You lost, now will you be mine."

she was confused at what he said.

"Of course you don't have a choice anway."

she smiled and hugged him

"Forgive me."

"I do."

"That's the two words your going to be say on our wedding day."

her eyes widen from shock.

"Shin..are you."

"Serious? Yes."

she hugged him and said

"YES YES YES."

He laughed at her than picked her up

"Come, you could die from blood loss."

she nodded as he took her home and took a nice relaxing bath with her.

"I love you, you idiot.."

"I love you too, (y/n)"

he smirked.

(End! I hoped you liked it today I went to the March at the city and had to walk around for two hours in pain..but I'm just going to go to sleep and hopefully my legs will stop hurting.
Next is Yuma and Azusa X reader lemon. Don't forget to comment and vote see you soon my naughty children)