Shin x reader

It's bin 9 years since (y/n) last saw shin she didn't tell him she was with child. she was sick and didn't want to disappoint him so she ran way.

9 months later she gave birth to 3 beautiful kids.

There were two boys and the youngest of the two is a girl.

(So yeah nine years later.)

(y/n) has been staying at an old cottage and raising her kids and keeping them on the low so shin won't find them.

One night (y/n) looked at the window and saw someone standing there it looked like shin and some wolfs. she quickly grabbed the kids and put them in an under ground room to hide them.

"Please stay quiet and don't make a sound."

she whispered

"But mum-"

"I know I know but your daddy is out there and he might find us."

"I wanna see daddy"

she smiled and patted her kids head, also kissing them. The girl had orange hair and (y/n) (e/c) {*eye colour}

And the boys both had (y/n) (h/c) and shins golden eyes.

The girl's name is missy

And the two boys names are rei and fuu

"I love you all so much..."

Tears streaming down her face as she kiss them again and again.

she heard bagging on the door so she shut the ground door and locked it putting the key in the small hole so the kids can get out. she also moved the mat over the small door.

the door broke opened and she screamed.

"Where the fuck have you been!? you're getting the biggest punishment once we get home."

tears streaming down (y/n) face even harder.

"No please! Shin! Please."

he walked up to you and slapped her hard across the face.

"You don't deserve to talk."

she fell to the ground and screamed from the pain and looked up at him with begging eyes than fainted making a big thump.

"MUMMY."

Shin heard from the floor. He eyes widen.

He pick up (y/n) and lays her on the near by couch. He walks up to the mat and moves it.

He heard crying from down there so he punched the small door open and the kids screamed.

(Skip to shins room )

(y/n) woke up slowly noticing where she was and she shot up and saw shin looking out the window showing a confused motion.

"Sh-shin?"

He looked back me.

"How's your face."

she touched her swollen face from when he slapped her. There was something over it. Did shin do this for her? why?

"I helped you with your swollen face, now tell me why did you leave and who's the kids father and when did you give birth and why didn't you tell me?"

she looked at him surprised. he new the about the kids!?!? she stood up and went to kneel before shine and begged him.

"Where are my babies? Are they okay? Did you hurt them?"

He sigh a little annoyed.

"There are in the other room sleeping. Now answer my question!"

she scrunch a bit of shins pants and tears started to fall.

"Thank goodness..they are okay!"

she looked up at him.

"The kids father is you....I thought you could tell by there hair and eyes."

His eyes widen and looked pissed off.

"Why the fuck did you leave?!?"

she hid her face on shins legs crying even more.

"B-because my...b-body was week...and I didn't know how to tell y-y-you....and I thought you...w-wouldn't.....want me anymore...."

He looked at her in pity.

He got off the chair and down to your level hugging you.

"You should of just told me... I've always wanted to be a father."

(y/n)'s eyes widen.

"You do?"

He nodded.

Shin picked her up took her to the bed and made her lay down with him.

"I've missed you so much shin"

"I did to"

Than we heard a loud knock on the door.

Merissa walked in with the three kids.

(Yes I'm putting myself in the story hope you don't mind.)

"These kids wanted to see Their mother and father."

"Thank you, merissa."

She bowed and left closing the door behind her.

(y/n) sat up.

"Come kids. Come meet your father."

They ran to the bed, climbing up onto the bed and hugged their daddy and mummy.

(End! I know I know it's short but I've bin so busy and it's really late so I'm of to sleep I hoped you liked it next is Subaru x reader how they fall in love.)