Reiji x reader smut

I was laying on my bed. Blushing, huffing and puffing. I felt I was going to explode. I started moving my fingers in a faster way to get me to cum.

"What do you think you're doing?"
I froze.
"You're pleasuring yourself without permission?"
I grabbed the blankets and covered myself as quickly as I could.
"Reiji!!, Please leave."
He eyes narrow towards me....
'Oh no..'
"What makes you think I'll listen to you? This is very unusual for (y/n)...it is also unladylike. Now get up and come here.."
"But I'm stil-"
"Do I have to repeat myself, because if I do your punishment is going to get way worse than it already is, now get up!"
I stood up having the blanket still around me.
Reiji grabbed the blanket and threw it back in the bed, I dropped onto the floor covering myself.

"Please reiji...don't do this."
I grabbed my arm.
"There is another reason to your punishment.." His voice went low. It was like he was going to...no he wouldn't do that even if the world was ending.
"What is that reiji." I hugged him.
"What are you doing." Hugging my boyfriend. He's eyes widen. Come on. We teleported to reiji's room, also making me wear one of his dressing tops.

"C-can you t-tell me w-Why you're punishing me..?"
He was quite......a little too quite..Than.
"Why were you and Shuu kissing in the hallway.."
My face went red and I stood up.
"Reiji it's not what you thin-"
"Oh then why were you kissing back."
"I wasn't I just didn't get the chance to get him off me! You vampires are stronger them me, so how am I meant to get the strength to pull that asshole of."
"Hmm, you said I'm you're boyfriend yet you do these kind of things.."
"I didn't do anything it was him." Tears started streaming down my face.
"I love you!!!" I yelled.
"It's improper for a lady to yell. If you love you'll just have to prove it."

I was pushed onto the bed.
"Reiji?"
"You said you loved me, so I want you to show me."
"B-but I don't think I can." I licked my tears away and kissed me. My eyes widen from the shock. The kiss was from out of nowhere.
Is reiji really pissed of. Or is he trying to show me how much he loves me..?
We pulled away.
"Reiji, there is only one way I could prove it to you."
"And what is that?" I blushed and looked up at him.
"We should make love! This is my first time and I'm giving it to you." He looked at me for a minute and smiled.
"Well of course, why didn't I think of that, or maybe I already had it in mind.."
My face went even more red.
"Reiji.." I wined.
"Mm?"
"Are you going to do it?"
"Yes, I guess so." He smirked.
"Now come along."

He took me to his bed room. He put me in his bed. And undressed. He's head went down to my womanhood and gave it a few cat licks.
I moaned each time he licked it.
"Reiji~" I felt my tummy get tighter and tighter by the minute..but than he pulled away.
I groaned at him.
"reiji, that was mean." He came close to my face. And kissed my cheek. Than pulled away.
"Life is mean, now open your legs a bit wider." I nodded and dos what I was told. And one fast motion he thrusted into me.
I screamed and hugged reiji.
"Hm, so you weren't lying, you really are one."
"Reiji it hurts.!"
"Give it a few minutes." I tried my best to ignore the pain. And after the pain was gone I nodded signalling for him to continue.
I couldn't even fill the pain anymore. I was so lost each thrust was like I was in heaven.
"Please reiji, I want more."
I cried out to him.
"Yes, beg for more!" As his thrust's became inhuman and out of control. And I came, it felt like my eyes rolled to the back of my head because it was so good. But that didn't stop reiji, he continued thrusting into me hard and fast.
After a few seconds he came inside of me. And again I moaned out loud as I came again and we called each other's names.

I fell asleep in his arms and in his bed. He kissed my forehead and said.
"I love you to, (y/n)"

{yay finally done it's really late so I'm going to bed sorry if I miss spelt something! Also sorry I was gone for a bit I was very busy with school and stuff but don't worry I'm here now next is kou x reader 3 parts.}