Kanato x reader lemon

"Kanato?, please" I looked up at him with lust with in my eyes.
He smirked.
"Please, what?" He looked down on me, I looked to my left, looking at all our clothes on the floor than back at him.

"Please take me! I-i need yo-"
Kanato thrusted into me hard but slowly, of course this isn't kanato and mines first time, Kanato took my first time when I first met him.

even though I have to put up with his mood swings doesn't mean I don't love him, I love him so much.

Kanato started to move a bit faster and came in side me, but he didn't stop he kept going.

A few minuets later I cam on he's manhood.
Me and Kanato were out of breath but I thought it was a good idea to continue.

I got up and move down to where is manhood was and put his tip in my mouth and started moving slowly.

I slowly started putting his manhood in my mouth more and more till I was deep throating him.
I looked up to see kanato's fast full of lust, so I started moving even faster till he can in my mouth.
"(Y/n),.. You did will today."
"Thank you, Kanato...."
"(Y/n)...?"
"Yes Kanato?"
"I love..you"
"I love you too."
I said blushing.
"Let's go take a shower together." I said.
"Okay."

(Hoped you liked it right now I'm watching a movie and writing this. I'm not really good with Kanato but I tried my best.)