Carla x reader lemon

I was on my knees begging for forgiveness. I didn't mean to talk to him. Stupid shin I bet he talked to me just to get me in-trouble.

"Please,please forgive. I didn't mean to talk to him, please forgive me, please."
I pretty much just said the same this over and over again, only to get him angry. Hopefully I might something out of it like last time.
"Strip..."
I pretended to be scared because I wanted to prove that I'm at lest something to him.

I start to strip in front of him taking prices of one by one. My top,my skirt, my bra and then my panties.
I must admit I am a bit nervous about this, but why? I've done this with him before, so why am I so nervous? Is it because is cold eyes looking at me from top to bottom.
He used a finger motion telling to 'come here'
I nervously walked over Carla and I stopped right In Front of him.
Surprisingly Carla pulled me over his lap.
"C-Carla?"
"If you say anything else your punishment is going to be you're nightmare."
I swallowed my spit not saying a word. Then.
SLAP
I shrieked from the pain putting my hands over my mouth.
"Count. I'm letting you speak."
SLAP
"O-one"
SLAP
"Two"
SLAP
"Three"
SLAP
"F-four
SLAP
"five-e"
SLAP
"Six"
SLAP
"Seven"
SLAP
"eight"
SLAP
"N-n-nine"
SLAP!
"Ten!"
I yelled
"Don't speak now."
I nodded.
He made me stand but my legs gave out and I feel to my knees
"Get up."
I got up.
I didn't know the punishment was going to be this bad.

Before I knew it I was pushed on the bed.
He was Opening my legs to get a good look.
"M-master please look a-away."
He didn't say anything and went closer to my womanhood and licked it. I cried out.
"Master! Pl-pl-please not th-there it's dirty."
He put a finger in side and continued to do cat like licks.
Than another one, doing walking motions and still licking.
"Ah! Master I'm at my Li-limit! I-i can"t." Than he stop. I cried out.
"W-why!"
"Remember this is you're punishment...but if you beg I might think about it."

I got up and got on my knees.
"Please..."
"Please what?!"
"Please master...please."
I look up to him.
"Please make love to me!"
Before I know it I was back on the bed with something being pushed inside me, making me moan out loud.
"M-master!"
He smirked. He started to go rougher.

"N-No,.... you're going so deep inside me,......my womb in going....to..ooo break!"
"Come on woman, you should know better than to talk to someone other then me!....I'm your master you listen to me!"
"Y-yes..ma-masterrrrr. I'm so s-s-s-sorry, please....ahhh, please forgive me."
He didn't say anything but did start go faster to the point of an inhuman speed making he's head go back.
"Master~,master~,master~!" We came at the time.
"Master you-you came inside!"
"Shut up! Did you learn your lesson?!?"
"Y-yes." I collapse on the bed trying to catch my breath.
"Good." He kissed my cheek and tucked me in bed.
He laid down next to me pulling me close.
My eyes widen and I blushed.
"Carla?"
"Don't speak, this is just a reward for doing what your told."
I smiled falling asleep breathing in his scent.

Little did she know Carla was blushing so much he didn't want her to see so he pulled her into his chest lying about a reward.

(End. Lol Carla u loser/cutie! Okay I updated finally :D but I'm sorry if the updates go slow but I'm not going to give up because of a stupid depression! I love you all and its true I hope you liked my story's next is Azusa x reader!)