Azusa and yuma x reader lemon

"Yuma..?"
Yuma turned around looking that Azusa's curious face.
"Yes, Azusa"
Azusa's face blushed
"H-How do you have sex?"
Yuma looked at Azusa for second and  than laughed.
"A-Azusa *giggles manly (*^◯^*)* why do you ask?"
"B-because I like (y/n)-chan, and I wanna take her as mind. Can you help me?"
He smiles and nodded.
"Ah, thank you Yuma."

(Skip to your room)

Knock knock.
"(Y/n), can Yuma....and I...come in?"
I look at the door
"Y-yes, come in"
They open the door and came in, Yuma shuts the door behind him and walked in.

They both sat on my bed. Yuma sat behind me and Azusa sat in front of me.

Than suddenly Yuma made me lay on his chest, still facing Azusa.
"S-sorry (y/n)...but...I want...this.."
I looked at him confused
"This?"
Than Yuma and Azusa started stripping me.
Yuma held my legs open as I blushed madly.

"Okay now, Azusa you need to start licking her womanhood."
He nodded and started licking and sucking, as I moan loudly from the pleasure I was getting.

I felt something poking my after I came in Azusa's mouth.
"Ahh, (y/n) you... taste so sweet. I like it.."
"What about you, why am I the only one naked?"
"Sow already wants it.."
"Wants...it?.."
He sighs
"Take everything of Azusa, Sow"
I nodded
I helped Azusa take his shirt of than going down to his pants undoing his belt and pulling down both His boxers and pants.

I look up to Azusa, seeing his blushing face.
"Azusa do you want me t-to suck it?" He nods.

I get of the bed and got into my knees. I started of by sucking the tip of his manhood.
I looked at his still sucking the tip, enjoying his face full of pressure. Than suddenly I felt a huge pain from my bitten, making me scream out. I turn around to see who it was, it was Yuma smirking at me, but than Azusa made me turn my head back around to continue.

I started putting his manhood more in my mouth to the point of gagging. Azusa and Yuma started moaning over and over again than at the same time that came. Azusa in my mouth and, Yuma in my bottom.

After swallowing Azusa's cum I was pushed on top of Azusa.
"Now Azusa put your manhood inside her."
He nods
He puts his manhood inside me I cried out loud.
"A-Azusa.."
Than Yuma puts his manhood in my bottom again.

After a minute or so they started moving at the same, making me moaning.

"It's so...ahh bi-.....it's so bigggg" they both smirk and started going faster and we all came at the same time.

"Alright Azusa I'm gonna go now, make sure you tell her." I look at Yuma already dressing leaving and locking the door before he left.

Me and Azusa laid together cuddling.
"(Y/n),...will..you be my girlfriend...?" I smile and nodded.
"Of course." We smiled and slept together.

(End! I used my smashed phone so in sorry if I made a mistake next is reiji X reader slave lemon.)