0.5 // frat boy niall

When the strobe light is going, I catch a glimpse of blonde tips underneath the hat. We are working our way towards the porch; I can figure that part out, what I can't—was why.

As we get closer I can make out the tables. He is pulling me along to play a game of beer pong.

"Niall we are not playing again! I won! Fair and square!" I try my hardest to be heard, but the music is too loud and he is set on playing again; so I guess that's a waste of breath.

As he pulls me in front of him, he lifts his arm for me to choose which table I wanted to play on. I choose the middle one, good position and then everyone can watch pretty well.

He sets up the table then takes the ball for himself. I look at him questioningly, "Woah what about ladies first?" which was backed by a few 'yeahs' in the crowd already starting to form. "Is the pretty boy scared I'll beat him again?"

His eyebrows furrow as the crowd laughs and sids with me. Instead of answering the question I ask, he adds a proposition. "Why don't we make this rematch a little interesting, yeah? If you win, I'll go down on you," this earned ohh and ahh's and a few giggles from the crowd before he could even finish his sentence. He looks at me, with that cocky grin, like he owns the table, and is a shoe in to win.

He puts his hands up to quite the crowd so he can finish, "And if I win," he pauses for what was either dramatic effect or thinking time, it's hard to tell, "If I win, you have to do as I ask." He runs his tongue over his teeth as he looks me up and down with that damn smile.

I bat my eyelashes a few times, put my arms on the table and shout "DEAL, but ladies first yeah?" He's easily distracted by my chest and someone hands me a ball to start. I sink it just like last time we played.

"Damn you Lalya!" he curses me knowing that I did that on purpose. The game goes just as before; I clear cup after cup but this time I want to give Niall a fighting chance. I throw the ball too far to the left on the last cup in the second row, which is followed by some groans and yells in the crowd. Niall is still behind 3 cups, while he tried to catch up I look around to see the crowd has grown.

The two other tables that had been set up for other games, were now being used as seating for our game. I scan the crowd for familiar faces but to my dismay, there is no one I know on a personal level. Just a few faces from school classes; a specific brunette catches my eye when we make eye contact. I try to smile at her but she just stares harshly at me. I realized then that she was the girl that had watched me leave the house the night after I stayed with Harry.

When I hear the crowd erupt into cheers, I turn around to see Niall has not only finished all his drinks, but sank 4 balls in the same turn. I start on my first cup, sucking it down followed by the next. He is watching me as I drink, which makes me slightly uncomfortable but I deal with it. He is taking more turns as I drink and sinks more cups.

"Not holdin' back are we pretty boy?" I question before picking up the next cup. His face contorts when he hears me call him that again.

"I promise you will have another name for me by the end of tonight," he growls. His accent gets thicker with the more drinks he has, which I have to admit is slightly turning me on, but nothing I can't ignore.

As he starts to take his next turn I'm still trying to catch up drinking, and decide to try and distract him again. I turn around facing the crowd, and find Blake has made her way to the front of the crowd to watch. We share a smile, but Niall has noticed she's standing there, which I was banking on. I lean into her ear and whisper to her, earning a goofy grin from her drunken state.

She pulls me in by my back and we start dancing together. It's hot enough to get yelps and whistles from the guys in the crowd, but not enough to make it awkward between us in the morning. I bend down to put my cup on the ground making sure I'm in Niall's view.

He tosses the ball and misses, which to my joy means I had time to catch up and finish the cocky son of a bitch off. In another 4 tosses all but one cup is gone. With one last ball in my hand, I toss it in. It lands in the cup with a little pop and a loud whoo from the crowd.

Niall runs over and picks me up off the ground, "Not only did you beat me twice, you beat me in front of all these people," he growls. His accent is so hot now that I'm having some troubles actually containing myself. He puts his mouth on my ear, "You will pay for that."

He carries me off into the house, headed for the stairs. As we enter the dark house once again I start wiggling, trying to get free of his hold. I'm at a party; this is the first time in a stress filled week that I've had to relax and be carefree. I want to dance and have some more drinks with my friend.

"Put me the fuck down Niall. I won and I will tell you when," he's surprised by my assertion but puts me down. I head towards the kitchen to get more alcohol, not that I really need it. I get two shots of vodka in me before I have a hand on my ass again. I turn around ready to spit at Niall. Instead I'm met by Harry.

"Heard you won again. Congrats!"

"Thank you, thank you. I try," I smile knowing that I won good too. If Niall had gotten another turn he would have needed to kill another 10 cups to even be close to where I was.

Suddenly I have a thought, that sounds so fun, "BODY SHOTS EVERYONE!"

Once I screamed it, Harry's face got a devilish smile. He has a look in his eyes that shows his intentions for the night. We stand there looking at each other for long enough that Niall calls the first shot. Harry hears, and offers his hand to help me get on the counter. As I pull up my dress he also covers my underwear with a decent sized hand towel, that way I'm not completely exposed to all the guests at the party.

Niall got his chasers set up, sliced the lime perfectly to fit in my mouth, and poured the salt on my stomach above my belly button within a minute. I feel the cold liquor hit my stomach as he pours it and try not to get antsy. As he takes his shot he's rough, as I expected; but instead of sneaking a kiss in with the lime he just takes it. Harry's next.

He is more sensual; as he takes the shot of liquor he trails his tongue up to wear the salt is waiting. Then he leans up over me, pushes my hair out my face and keeps eye contact as he pulls the lime out. As he's lifting away, I pull him back in by wrapping my arm around his neck-he dropped that lime as quickly as possible. There are a lot of yells and screams from the crowd.

Harry is forced off of me half way through the kiss. We both look up confused to see Niall's hand on Harry's shoulder, "That's enough mate. She's mine for the night."

Harry looks back at me, smiles, helps me conceal myself as I get down and fixes my dress, then kisses my hand. He hands me over to Niall with a gracious smile. What the fuck Harry! Why are you not fighting for me!? Those are the only thoughts in my mind, I'm pissed. Niall takes me by the waist and smiles back with that trademark smile.

We work our way upstairs; it is a little slow going considering that I am starting to get dizzy from the alcohol. We finally get through the crowd, and start working our way up the staircase. When we are halfway up I stop and lean back, "So pretty boy, you ready?" The only response I get is a crazed smile and a smack on my ass.

He leads me down the hall and into his bedroom. It's exactly what I expected to see, a mess everywhere. I am pushed into the bed with a rough kiss. Niall makes quick work of my dress, and has my underwear off quicker than I thought he would.

My hand is in his hair as he makes his way down my body. He's good at what he does, I have to give him that. "Not holdin' back are we pretty boy?" I had to say it just to see what Niall would do; it earns a great response. As I'm enjoying the moment, my head starts spinning too quickly. I start pulling on Niall's hair which produces a moan from him, I wasn't trying to get him excited though I was just trying to find my place. The room is spinning, and my stomach starts to cramp. I pull my hands from Niall's hair and push him away from me.

"What the fuck Layla?" before I can answer I'm on his bathroom floor puking into the toilet. He walks to the door and drops my underwear next to me, "There you go, congrats on winning hoe."