please read...but its not an update :/

GUYS IM SORRY OKAY BUT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOMETHINGS

okay so i started this almost two years ago....and i have so many other ideas that i have been writing. its not that i dont want to keep writing this because i do, but i think its been a long time since i started it and i want to make sure the writing is at a quality i aprrove of. everytime i reread what ive wrote i am embarrassed at certain parts.

so yes i am still going to update BUT they are going to be fairly slow and im probably going to have to write a lot of the rest of the story before i update again.

but i want you to also know that i am starting university at the end of the month. i also work two jobs, and do photography free lance. i also have an art gallery opening this friday (sept 12) so i am also kinda busy with art and painting and shit.

just know this story is not over, the updates are just going to be slow. im sorry i love you guys though and i wanted to let you know.

ALSO IM KINDA FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE THIS IS SO CLOSE TO 20K READS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! HOWWWW??!?!?!!

(PS: the other storys i will be publishing soon vary between who is the main character. one is harry, one is niall, another is michael clifford, and yet another is ashton...opps sorry not sorry)

*i did not proof read this i kinda just did it so if there are mistakes i apologize*