Chapter 1

I've been secretly working on this small story for a while now, and I think it's time to reveil it. Hope you like it and I'll see you all laterz xx

- Mitch

"I'll see you after work." Jerome said before kissing me. I smiled as he pulled away and put his tie better.

"Don't be late I'm making your favorite tonight." He chuckled and kissed me again.

"I promise I won't be late." He then took his jacket and held it over his arm. I walked with him to the door and kissed him one more time.

"I love you." I said when we pulled away.

"I love you too." He said and then walked to his car and drove off. I walked back inside.

"Let's start the chores." I turned on the TV and put it on the police reports. I had installed that channel secretly so that I could see when there's something bad happening in the city. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I'm Red Hood, the local super hero. But on normal moments I'm Mitchell Hughes or Mitch. I'm married to that beautifull idiot that just left to work, also known as Jerome Aceti, or how I like to call him my Bacca or Biggums. He thinks I'm here all day cleaning the house making him dinner, stuff like that, but actually I use my power to clean the house in an hour or less and the rest of the day I fight crime. Enough rambeling for now let's get to work. I run around the house at superspeed putting everything in it's rightfull place. As I was starting to clean the kitchen I heard something intresting on the TV. I walked to the TV and listened more carefully.

Backup at cantral bank. Backup please. Armed robbery at central bank, I repeat armed robbery at central bank.

That sounds like a job for The Red Hood. I ran to the secret basement and quickly changed into my red hoody, black pants and red mask. I then flew out of my secret passage and straight to the city bank.

"Look mom it's the Red Hood!" I heard a child say to her mom. I saw the police officers infront of the bank and landed next to the leading officer.

"What's the situation inside?" I asked with a voice transformer, so that no one would recognize my voice.

"Armed robbers, about 10, they all have guns. About 30 hostages." He said I just nodded and flew up to an open window then down to where the hostages where. I hid for a sec observing the situation. there where 36 hostages all huddled up in a group with 9 armed men surrounding them. I flew down and knocked out 2 of the robbers then turned to the rest. They held their guns towards the hostages.

"One more movement and they die." A familiar voice said. He stepped into the picture. With 'He' I mean my archenemy, Vortex.

"Since when do you lower yourselve to bank robery? Broke?" I taunted him. He just smiled.

"We had to draw you out in some way."

"Then I'll have to beat your ass again." I put up a force field around the hostages right when Vortex' minions opend fire. As they relized what I had done they started to shoot at me. I flew away, dodging every bullet.

"Run!" I yelled to the hostages making sure the force field stayed around them all for as long as needed. Suddenly I was knocked out of the air and I was pinned down to the ground by Vortex himselve.

"That's your weakness Hoodboy, you care too much about others." He pulled out a dagger and held it up, ready to kill me.

"Say goodbye." I then made a forcefield around myselve sending him flying into the wall behind him. He fell unconcious to the ground.

"And you constantly underestimate me." I said. Right then the police walked in.

"Thank you for saving the day Red Hood." The police captain said. I suddenly saw the time. Shit Jerome is gonna be home any second now. I nodded to the police captain and flew off as fast as I could. And the city is save again, now just trying to get home before Jerome and hiding my suit.