Chapter 23

- Mitch

"What now?" I panicked.

"Calm down babe. We'll figure it out." Jerome said hugging me. I pushed away from the hug and standing up.

"I've put you all in danger." I said backing away.

"Mitch calm down we can win. Just relax." Rob said blocking my only way out.

"You don't understand! You're all in danger because of me!" I yelled at them. The girls looked terrified of me. As I looked down I saw my hands glowing. I made them stop and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Mitch don't do this to yourselve." Jerome said hugging me again. This time I didn't pull away. I just wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in the crook of his neck silently crying.

"We'll figure this out. Nothing is going to happen to any of us." Jerome wispered, kissing my head.  I suddenly felt hugs around my legs and looked down to see Fleur and Violet hugging my legs one for each of them. I smiled and picked up Fleur as Jerome picked up Violet.

"Daddy is a superhero!" Violet said with a smile on her face. I gently stoke her head.

"Yes I am but that's our little secret okay?" She nodded.

"Your secret is safe with me daddy!" I kissed her head and did the same to Fleur.

"I love you too so much." I said.

"I love you too." I said to Jerome and kissed his lips. As we pulled away there was a knock on the door. I gave Fleur to Preton.

"Take care of them." I wispered.

"I will. But what are you gonna do?"

"End this." I then turned to them all as I slowely backed out.

"You make sure you're alright. I'll take care of the rest."

"Mitch I'm not leaving you." Jerome said. I walked up to hil and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I'll be back don't worry." I heard another knock on the door.

"Now go." I said gently shoving him. He nodded and walked out the backdoor followed by Rob and Preston. When they closed the door behind them I went to open the front door. I took a deep breath and open the door to see the minions of the new guy.

"Hi there hood." They said.

"What do you want with me."

"Nothing much just to end you."

"Better have tried and didn't succeed." I said in a menacing voice. They held up their guns.

"Maybe we should go to the back and get your friends and family." They treatend.

"If you take one step in their direction I'll end you for good." I said taking a step closer to them. Well they made the mistake of taking a step towards the back.