Chapter 8: Myrtle

A/N: Myrtle on the media

I threw myself on the bed the moment I got back in my room

I threw myself on the bed the moment I got back in my room. Ugh, my ankles hurt a lot because of the high heels and I think that dinner just drained all the energy from my body. I sighed. I can't even begin to fathom what the queen would like to talk with me about tomorrow.

"Hey, Myrtle... Why did you come to me? What hope were you even expecting from me?" I curiously asked Myrtle who's also lying in the bed beside me.

Myrtle just looked at me confused. 'What is Dew talking about?' she asked.

"Well, you know... you kept appearing in my dreams saying weird stuff. I swear! This all began because of that." I told her.

'Hmm... Myrtle doesn't remember anything.' she replied.

"Seriously? You don't remember anything? How can that be?"

Myrtle nodded. 'I'm sorry, but Myrtle doesn't really know.'

I sighed. This should have been one of the easiest ways to finally get some answers. Could it be that it was a... different entity? I mean if I could only talk to that voice again, she'll surely know the answers to my questions. I scratched my head. Ughh why are all of these things happening to me??

'Is Myrtle causing Dew distress?' Myrtle suddenly asked, looking all worried.

"Oh, no-no. Myrtle didn't cause this. Forget about everything I've said," I told her.

I took off my long dress and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I then went inside the walk-in closet to choose a pajama to wear, but it looks like they don't have one. I found a set of night dresses so I just wore one although I'm not used to it.

I was about to wash my pajamas, but I found out it was not on the couch anymore. Where did it go? I rang the bell and the head maid knocked on the door. I permitted her to go inside.

"Is there something you need, milady?" she asked.

"The pajamas right here," I pointed on the couch. "Where is it? It's something really important to me." I told her in panic. I hope they didn't throw it out.

"Oh, you mean that clothing? We took it to wash it clean. If it's something important to milady then we will return it as soon as possible." she explained.

I heave a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness," it was something I had from my world so I wanted to treasure it.

"Is there anything else you need?" she asked.

"Oh nothing really, that's all," I replied.

"Well then, I'll excuse myself. Please rest comfortably for the night." she smiled before exiting the door.