Author's Note: I'M BACK!

Hello Everyone!

Did you miss Dewelet and all the other characters?

I know, I know. It's been FOUR. LONG. YEARS since I've last published an update. I'm reallyyy sorry about that. I left everyone hanging right? I was just getting to the good part of the story.

I actually uninstalled my wattpad back then for various personal reasons. I decided to reinstall it again this year and was deeply touched by all your sweet personal messages and concern. Don't worry, I'm just fine. Still alive and breathing haha.

Anywaysss this is why I decided to continue my story. Yay! 🎊

I realized that a lot of people loved it and felt bad leaving it half-written like that so this time I'll start posting regular updates and gradually finish the story :))

• ANNOUNCEMENT •

🌼You might have noticed that I UNPUBLISHED all the chapters. That's because I'll be REVISING everything. This is for the purpose of fixing my wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, plot holes, unnecessary scenes, and etc. It was hard going through my story seeing those obvious mistakes so I just had to! Hahah.                      

🌼I'll be posting the first 5 chapters fast since I'd like to grab the opportunity of joining in some open writing contests here in wattpad this year and it's one of their requirements. Wish me luck! ✨
Also, if you happen to know any more available contests wherein this book is eligible to join, you may tag me! I'd like to give it a shot :)

🌼 Afterwards, I'll be posting 1-2 revised chapters every weekend until we finally get into the new chapter. There will be a lot of major changes, but I personally think it made it more awesome and worth your read. I hope you'll look forward to it! 😊

🌸🌸🌸

That's all my loves! I hope you guys will still ride along this journey. I'll try my best to reply to all your sweet messages <3 There were even some people who messaged me personally through instagram and messenger. I was shocked! That's how I realized there were still some people waiting for my updates even after all these years. I just want you to know your messages truly made me happy. I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to them because I was still reluctant and I didn't want you guys to hear bad news :( But nevertheless, thank you! Everyone's comments also inspired me a lot.

Godbless you all, keep safe and stay healthy! Love you xoxo

Sincerely,

Ms. Kai❤