Before Hogwarts

I was ten years old in a Coffee shop about twenty minutesfrom home and before I could even decide what I wanted I heard the roar oflaughter I had wanted to hear for the last five years. My big brother Siriuswas sat over there with two boys. I didn't know what to feel, was I supposed tolaugh or cry I wasn't prepared for the moment at all. Before I could even reactone of the boys was behind me in the line and had noticed me staring. "I wouldn'ttake any notice kid, they are way older than you," He exclaimed to me. Iglanced up at him bearing in mind I am a small ten year girl who hasn't had hergrowth spurt yet and he is a sixteen year old boy who defiantly has. I gave himthe famous Black glare and ordered my latte.

I hated sneaking around my mother but sometimes she forgetswhat she is saying and with both the boys gone and Bella and Cissy busy I was alone in that house with the house elf and my parent's. As I couldn't go to Hogwartsyet my parents sent to boarding school for kids under the age of eleven, it wasa specific magic school which many kids of the wizarding world attended. Thedown side to this was that it was in France meaning I spoke more French thanEnglish.

As I was alone with my thoughts I decided to sit at thefront of the coffee shop so I could read my muggle book in peace. After a fewminutes of me reading I heard the scraping of chairs and footsteps comingtowards my seat at the front of the shop. The chair moved back and the voicewhich I had wished would be there for me had returned "Cassie?" It was placed more as a question that a statement but I raised my head all the same. In frontof my very eyes sat my brother who had been gone for five years Sirius Black. Iflung my chair back and rushed into his arms tears streaming down my face as Iwas held s tightly against him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me after a while ofhugging and crying. I raised my head and gave him a sad smile, the one I alwaysgave my cousin Cissy after she asked me about mother and father. "I couldn't deal with mother anymore so I went for a walk." I knew that it was more of a liethan the truth but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Apparently he couldread me better than that and gave me the seriously look. "Fine, mother has gone crazy and Reg has joined the dark lord." The words just tumbled out of mymother like I had no control over them, my hand slapped against my mouthknowing I had said way too much. By this point the other boys had joined us andwere shocked to say the least.

"Are you going to introduce us, Siri?" I asked him. He Looked at me with tears dripping down his face. I knew this wasn't because ofme living in that house with a crazy mother. It was because of Reggy going to join the dark lord, obviously he didn't care about me bit then again I've toldhim nothing about myself. I quickly glanced at the time it was almost 3 andmother expected me back at four no later as I had told her I was going to awizarding book shop in town that morning. I hadn't lied as I had gone there butafterwards stop for coffee. "Well," I exclaimed standing up and gathering mybags, "I better be off, mother is expecting me back at four and we both know thatshe really went half three." I scrambled out of the shop before they evenmanaged to speak. I scurried into the crowding station and took the tube backto my home. It made a twenty minute journey seem like five, well the tube madeit five.

I stumbled inside the house with about two minutes to sparebut I wasn't greeted with smiles it was all frowns. I had disappointed motheragain, but then Reg appeared from behind her holding what looked like my bookwith a smirk on my face. "Lost something." I was shocked but then thought hefollowed me the cheeky git followed me. No wonder they all agreed this morningwhen I said I was going out. I glared at him and he recoiled a little, I knewthat when I was angry my face looked exactly like Bella and nobody wanted topiss off Bella EVER.

After the punishment of the century I was shipped straightback off the boarding school knowing that one more year and I would be atHogwarts able to speak English all the time without having to ask. It made meso happy knowing what was to come.

Okay, so I know thatSirius left home at 16 but I have made it to when he was about twelve whichseems alright especially if he lived in that house. I also have probably got somestuff wrong but oh well.