Before hogwarts

*time skip a year*

It has been one year since I saw Siri last and I was missing him like crazy but I now that this summer will be the time that I see him again. I mean that after this summer I will finally be able to go to Hogwarts like my cousins and my siblings I mean it will be a blast. The only problem is that the old bat (my mother) is certain that I will be in slytherin house like seriously I don't ever want to have that pain. My cousin Andy pretended that she was all for the muggle slave shit but then suddenly married a muggle born so why can't I do that.

I know that Reg has joined the dark lord and it all will probably kick off at home especially since bella and cissy will be there watching my every move and waiting for me to slip up. I only have six more weeks and then I will be free of the madness that awaits me when I get home.

Hogwarts is supposed to be magical, obviously because it is the home of all things magic but apart from at all of the people and objects inside are supposed to be unreal. To me growing up in a pure blooded house hold not everything surprised me but Reg said that he was surprised by many.

I have decided to visit that cafe again hopefully seeing Siri and making sure that he is okay and well. He never returned my owls this year and it was painful to watch my mother kill the bird after she found out but you know that all this shit happens and I am one more step closer to leaving this hell hole behind.