Part 1

Rose's POV
It was the day before I go back to that dump of a school. I hate it there, I always get bullied by these 4 boys, one of them use to be my best friend until he turned into a dick like his new mates. I was getting my school stuff ready when I receive a message from an unknown number (pic above). Great whoever it is, somehow got my number and will be waiting for me outside the school gates, this is all I need now.

*the next day*

I wake up at 6:30am, I go downstairs to get some breakfast and watch a bit of telly. After I finished my breakfast it was 7am, I go upstairs and go into the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I get out the shower and then head into my bedroom, I go to my closest and find something to wear, I picked out some black skinny jeans and All Time Low top. I get dyed and dressed, I sit in front of my mirror and do my make-up and straightened my hair. I get my shoes on and say bye to my family then leave, all the joys of being back here but I really want to know who the hell texted me last night.
I arrive at school and I'm walking to the school gates, when I get there my 4 bullies at outside the gate. I walk towards the school gate but then get pulled back.

Calum:
Well, well. If it isn't little Rose.

Me:
What do you want from me?

Ashton:
We didn't say that we wanted anything from you, did we.

Michael:
Your just a little slut, that has no life and no friends.
I look at Luke and he looks away from me, I pull myself away from them.

Me:
I did have a friend, until he turned into a dick like use. And I'm not a slut actually, I'm still a virgin so shout your mouths and leave me alone from now on, I haven't done shit to any of use and use treat me like shit.

Michael:
Wow! Someone took their confidence pills today.

Me:
Just fuck off! I've had it with use.

I start to walk off and then bumped into Luke's shoulder while walking past him. I don't care anymore, I hate them fuck the lot of them. I walk into school and go towards my locker, when I open up my locker and note can flying out, so I pick it up and put it in my bag. Then I was the boys again and they was walking towards me.

Calum:
Oi bitch, you just bumped into Luke and you don't say sorry, how the fuck do you think you are?

Me:
I'm being myself and no I'm not going to say sorry to that arsehole.

Luke:
I couldn't care less about you Rose, your a slut with no life.

Me:
Why don't use lot look into a mirror and look at yourselves, instead of judging me.

I close my locker and walk away from them. I got beaten up because of them, I self harm myself because of them and they think its so cool to bully me, well I've had enough now.