Part 26

Rose's pov

Me:
Because.... Now I know how you feel, and.... Erm....

Luke looks me in the eyes, I don't know if I should tell him as I don't want to get hurt again.

Me:
And I know you'll be there when the babies need you.

He looks down at my belly, he puts his hand on my bump and smiles.

Luke:
Of course I will be there for them, they are my- sorry our babies I'll love them forever.

I smile at Luke and lay my head down on the pillow and then I hear Luke singing to them, he voice was so relaxing that I ended up falling asleep.

Luke's pov:

While I was singing to the babies I looked up and saw Rose was asleep, looking so peaceful and beautiful. So I put the blanket over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, I went to get off the bed when Rose grabs my hand.

Rose:
Where you going?

Me:
I was going to sleep on the sofa.

Rose:
Stay with me.

Me:
Always.

I lay down next to Rose with my arm around her bump. Why did she ask me to stay with her? I need to talk to the boys tomorrow because I'm confused, I close my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep with my arm still around Rose's bump.

I woke up by my phone ringing, it was Michael, what does he want at 5 in the morning.

Me:
Michael it's 5 in the morning, what do you want?

Michael:
Luke, you're up that's perfect.

Me:
No Michael I wasn't up, I was asleep and you woke me up by ringing me. What do you want at this time in the morning?

Michael:
Me and Kelly are on our way over.

Kelly:
Hi, Luke.

Me:
Why you calling me up to tell me that?

Michael:
Because Kelly has left her keys there so your gonna have to let us in.

Me:
Fine, how far away are use?

Rose wakes up and looks at me.

Michael:
About 10mins away.

Me:
Fine, see you soon.

I hung up the phone and Rose is still looking at me, but with a confused face.

Me:
What's up babe?

Rose:
Erm, well, who was that on the phone at the time on the morning?

Me:
That was Michael and Kelly, they are on there way here.

Rose:
Why they calling you up to tell you that? Kelly has keys.

Me:
Yeah, Kelly left her keys here so I need to let them in.

Rose rolled her eyes, and sits up slightly on the bed.

Rose:
Bang goes getting a nice sleep.

Just then we hear the doorbell ring, I get up and answer the door and the Michael and Kelly in.

Kelly:
Thanks Luke, I'm sorry I thought I had the keys on me but I remembered I forgot them. We didn't wake Rose up did we?

Rose appears by the stairs.

Rose:
Yeah you did, but it's fine I'll no doubt sleep during the day.

Kelly goes to hug Rose, and Michael walks up to me.

Michael:
How are things going between you 2? Have you told her how you feel?

I look at Michael.

Me:
She was awake when me and the boys was talking about it, so she heard everything because she was trying to get some sleep. But I'm still confused about something, when Calum said she might feel the same way back, she said I do.

Michael:
Dude, come on. Even I know. If she said that, that means she still has feelings for you but is scared to tell you because of what happened last time.

I look at Michael and he nods and looks at the girls. Is Michael right? Well that would explain how she knew what we was talking about and then goes and say 'I do'.

Me:
What should I do to show her?

Michael:
What? Sorry, you should do something special for her something you both loved doing together, but you gotta be careful what use do.

Me:
I know that, Michael. When I boys come round later us guys talk about it, and get some ideas together.

Michael:
Great idea.

Kelly and Rose are on the sofa, and Michael goes over and sits next to Kelly, I look at Rose and she looks back and smiles and I smile back, I walk into the kitchen and start making a hot chocolates and breakfast for everyone.

___________________________________________

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated the story till now I've been really busy and I haven't had time, but now I've got a lot of time on my shoulders and I'm in quarantine and can't work or anything, hope everyone is okay and safe, I'll do another update soon I promise xx