Part 8

Kelly POV

Its Saturday morning, Michael is taking me on a date today. I'm really excited for what he has planned, I call Rose over to help me pick something out. 5 minutes later there's a knock at the door.

Me:
Hey, come in.

Rose:
What's the matter?

Me:
I need your help, Michael is taking me out today and I have no idea what to wear.

Rose:
Calm down, we will find something.

Me and Rose head up to my room, she finds me something to wear. I get dressed, then do my hair a make-up. There's was a knock at the door.

Rose:
I'll go and answer it.

Me:
Thanks, I'll be down soon.

Rose:
Okay.

Rose leaves the room and goes downstairs to open the door, I heard Michael's voice. I get my shoes on and then head downstairs.

Michael:
Hello, beautiful. You really?

Me:
Yeah, I'm ready.

Rose:
Have fun, use too.

Rose leaves and I grab my phone, keys and bag. I walked up to Michael and he pulled me towards him, he kisses my lips and I kiss him back.

Michael:
Come, on we better go.

Me:
Where are we going?

Michael:
You'll see.

Michael has taken me to a amusement park, he knows how much I love these.

Me:
This is awesome.

Michael:
You told me that you like these, so I thought I'll bring to here.

Me:
Thank you so much.

Me and Michael got our wrist bands and then went on some of the rides, and got some pics of us. Then Michael won me a teddy with a love heart.

*2 hours later*

Me and Michael are now walking hand in hand on the beach, this is so amazing. I'm so happy that I said yes to come, Michael isn't as bad as I thought.

Me:
This has been amazing, that's for a really great day.

Michael:
Anything for you, your an amazing girl.

Me:
Thanks, your a great guy.

Michael:
Thanks, what something to eat?

Me:
Yeah sure.

Me and Michael go to a restaurant.

Luke's POV

I can't stop thinking about how I can build mine and Rose's friendship up, I really do miss being friends with her.

I decided to text her off that number that she don't know who's texting her. (pic)

I go and sit near the true closer to the pond, I wonder if she will really turn up. I look up from my phone to see Rose walking near the pond, she stops at the pond near bit near me. I stand up and put my hood up over my head, and walk up to Rose. I take a deep breath, then tap her on the shoulder with my head down.

Rose:
H-h-hello?

I was silent, I didn't know what to say, I can't believe she came.

Rose:
So your not going to talk, now? Your just going to waste my time.

Me:
No, wait. Don't go.

Rose:
I recognize your voice.

Me:
You should do, I told you that you know me.

I pull down my hood and look at her, she looks surprised.

Rose:
Luke, what the hell is going on?

Me:
Can we go back to urs so we can talk about it, please?

Rose:
Okay, but this better be good.

We head back to Rose's house. We go up to her room and talk.

Rose:
Well, what the hell is going on?

Me:
I've been the one texting you off a different number, on my other phone.

Rose:
Why are you trying to be two different people? Your horrible to me at school, your nice to me when we're not.

Me:
I know, I'm sorry. I want to try and fix our friendship.

Rose:
It's too late, Luke. You have really hurt me a lot.

Me:
Please, I miss you. I was stupid for letting you go.

Rose:
Why you doing this, Luke?

Me:
Please, I want my best friend back. I want to do all them things we did together again.

Rose:
But how can I trust you again?

Me:
I'll try my best to make it up to you, please, can we try one more time for our friendship?