Part 15

Kelly's Pov

It's been so hard, with Michael being on tour. Rose has been staying with me while the guys have been away, but she's been sleeping on the sofa instead of the other bedroom because of what happened.

*6 months later*

Today is the day the boys finish their tour, and Michael got me and Rose tickets and meet and greet tickets too. It's 5am and I decide to wake Rose up.

Me:
Rose, wake up!

Rose:
What's wrong? And what time is it?

Me:
Its 5am, and we need to get up and ready.

Rose:
Are you mad? I'm going back to sleep.

Me:
No your not, come on and get ready.

So me and Rose get washed and dressed, and Rose does my hair and make-up for me. She still look annoyed with me for waking her up.

Rose:
All done.

Me:
Thank you. How do I look?

Rose:
You look great, absolutely beautiful.

Me:
Thanks, so do you.

Rose:
So what's the reason you woke me up so god dame early?

Me:
I'm just excited for today.

Rose:
What's happening today?

Me:
You will see later.

Rose just rolls her eyes at me and walks out of my bedroom, she turns to her left and walks down to her old room, I follow her to find her inside.

Me:
You okay?

Rose:
Yeah, I need to get out.

I walk in and close the room, she ain't leaving this room until she spills out what's wrong.

Rose:
Please let me out.

Me:
No, I'm sorry but your going to tell me what's wrong.

Rose:
All memories are what's wrong, I wish I never had with him. This room still looks exactly the same the day I left, everything in the same place still. I still remember packing my stuff and leaving.

Me:
What about the good memories?

Rose just started crying her eyes out, I pulled her into a hug. She still ain't over Luke, because of him she hasn't been herself at all. I open the door and we walk out of the bedroom and head downstairs.

*later that day*

Me and Rose are at the boys last concert tonight, Rose found out where we are as she saw a poster of the guys, the saw drew on Luke's face.

*When the concert starts*

We are standing in the front row on Michael's side, we see Ashton start banging his drums, all the fans start screaming their arses off. Then the others ran out a few minutes later, and they start playing and singing. After about 4 songs Michael sees me and smiles, he goes up to Luke and whispers in his ear then looks at me and Rose, but Rose was talking to a fan next to her. Then Luke started talking, I tapped on Rose's shoulder and she came up to me.

Luke:
This next song is 'Everything I didn't say'.

Me:
You okay, Rose?

Rose:
Yeah, I'm fine.

They started playing the song, Luke kept on looking at Rose while singing. Rose started to have tears in her eyes, so I hugged her. I looked at Luke and he had tears in his eyes but was trying to hold them back.