Part 19

Luke's Pov

After we arrive home from Spain, we get back home and then everyone is sitting there looking at us.

Me:
What's the matter?

Calum:
How was your holiday?

Me:
It was great, thanks.

Rose:
What's gone on?

Everyone just stayed quiet, I got worried. What the hell has happened?

Me:
Hello, earth to everyone. What's go on?

Kelly:
Guys you tell them.

Kelly looks like she's going to burst out in tears, I look at the boys and they have all their heads down.

Me:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME!!!

Ashton:
We got to leave soon. And leave meaning by us 4 boys.

Me:
Why? Who said?

Michael:
Our management rung us and told us, he has got us a place in London to stay.

Rose:
Use have to move to London? For how long?

Ashton:
We don't know, that's the thing.

Rose:
When do use have to leave?

Ashton:
Next week, it will probably be for a few months or something.

Rose:
Okay, erm, well I hope everything is going to be okay.

Rose walks off towards her room, I follow behind her. I close the door behind me, I see her sitting on the bed looking at the floor playing with her hands.

Me:
Baby girl, what's wrong?

Rose:
Huh? N-nothing, I'm just sitting in here.

Me:
Look, I can tell when something's wrong with you. Now please tell me.

Rose:
It's nothing, stop worrying. I just got to prepare myself.

Me:
For what?

Rose:
You'll see.

Me:
If you think I'm leaving to again, don't think that. I made that mistake once, I'm not going to do that again.

Rose:
You promise?

Me:
I promise you.

She looked up and I smiled at her, which she turned back. I grab her face and kiss her, she kisses me back, we was making out for ages until there was a knock at the door.

Me:
Come in.

Kelly:
Sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting anything.

Me:
No you wasn't, is everything okay?

Kelly:
Yeah, everything is fine. Can I speak to Rose, please?

Me:
Of course, I'll leave use to it.

I kiss Rose on the lips and then leave the room, I close the door behind me and walk to the living room to the boys.

Me:
Is there anything else I need to know?

Michael:
Like what?

Me:
Well, Kelly looks really upset for a start, and use look really down as well...

Michael:
Because we don't know how long we will be in London, I hate being away from Kelly as it is.

Me:
Well, hopefully it won't be that long. Rose thinks I'm going to break it off with her, I told her I made that mistake once I'm not doing that again.