Part 3

Luke's POV

What the hell just happened? She's so different now, like she's a lot stronger, but she did look hurt and broken.

It was the last lesson, fun I have English. I walk down the English corridor, the teacher tells us that there's a seating plan. We all walk into the class and stand at the front, then the teacher tell us where to sit.

Teacher:
Cloe and James, front far left. Ellie, Ben, Sophie and Alex, front middle.

The teacher took ages to tell everyone where to sit.

Teacher:
Rose and Luke, back far left.

Shit I forgot she was in the same class as me, and now I have to sit next to her. Great. So me and Rose walk to our seat, we sat down in our chairs and it was dead silent between us.

Teacher:
Now class, use have been put in this seating plan because the person sitting next to you will be your assignment partner.

Both me and Rose banged our head on the table. Great now I have to work with my ex best friend, god why did I have to work with her.

Teacher:
I'm giving our the assignments now, they are all different so no one can cheat.

The teacher gave us ours and we just left it in the middle of the table, then Rose picks the piece of paper up and reads it.

Me:
I wish I had someone less than a loser to work with.

Rose:
Whatever Lucas. I didn't want to work with you either.

Me:
Well your going to have to put up with me now.

Rose:
All the fucking joys.

After lesson, everyone packed their stuff up and left the class. It was only me and Rose in the class now.

Me:
So, erm, let me know when you want to start this bloody assignment.

Rose:
Whatever! I'd end up doing it on my own, I think that's better.

Me:
We have to do it together, Rose. That's the point.

Rose:
Whatever bye.

Me:
So, how can I know when your starting it.

Rose:
I don't bloody know Lucas. Now bye.

She walks out of the room and I grab my bag and run after her.

Me:
Rose, what's your number? I'll message you when I'm free.

Rose:
I'm not giving you my number, are you fucking mad. Your not a friend to me no more Luke, so I won't be giving you my number.

Me:
Stop being a bitch, how the hell as I suppose to bloody contact you then?

Rose:
You have you think of that yourself.

Rose walks off and drops a piece of paper, I was going to call her name but then I saw the guys, I picked the piece of paper up and put in it my pocket, then I call the guys over.

Calum:
Yo, what the matter with that low life?

Me:
We have to work together for this stupid English assignment.

Ashton:
That sucks.

Me:
Worse of all I have to do it with her, so I have to hang out with her, all the joys.

Michael:
Can't you ask to work with someone different?

Me:
Did that, and I have you work with Rose no matter what.

Michael:
I feel for you, anyway let's go back to mine and play FIFA.

We head back to Michael's and play FIFA, ate pizza and had a few cans of coke.

*3 hours later*

I start to walk home with my hangs in my pockets, I feel something in my pocket and pull it out, it was that piece of paper. I look at the piece of paper and what it had on it was really upsetting. It said: I hate my life, I don't know why I was even brought into this world. Everyone hates me and I hate myself, I try and show people that I'm strong but its no use. I've had enough of my life. I WISH I WAS DEAD!. As soon as I finished that I ran to Rose's house and knocked on the door. She answers the door and her eyes was red.

Rose:
What the hell do you want?

Me:
You dropped this as soon as you left me.

She grabs the note and reads it, then looks at me.

Rose:
Did you read this?

Me:
Erm... I want to say no but yeah I did.

Rose:
Why?!?!

Me:
I don't fucking know, go cut yourself slut.

She slammed the door in my face I can here her crying behind the door.