Part 4

Rose's POV

After I slammed the door in Luke's face for what he said, I fell to the floor crying. Why did he have to be a dick towards me? I haven't done anything to him, part from only being a friend. Then I get another text and this time I'm worried (pic).

I went upstairs to my room and grab my blade from the draw, then start cutting myself. 1 line, 2 line, 3 line. I was so upset with everything I don't care what happens. I walk into the bathroom and clean my arm, but it stings a lot, then I grab the first aid kit and grab a bandage out and put it around my arm.

*1 month later*

I was in my form class, sitting on my own as always. Then a lady from the office walked in with someone.

Office Lady:
Hello everyone. This is the new girl in your class, her name is Kelly. Please be nice.

Teacher:
Welcome, Kelly. It's lovely to have you in our class. Go and take a seat anywhere.

Kelly then comes up to my table and sits next to me.

Kelly:
Hello, I'm Kelly.

Me:
Hi, I'm Rose. It's nice to meet you.

The bell rang for our first lesson. The teacher called me and Kelly over.

Teacher:
Kelly and Rose can I talk to you?

Me:
Yeah sure.

Teacher:
Will you be able to stay with Kelly until the end of the day, so she gets to know the school better.

Me:
Yeah sure, if she wants me to.

Kelly:
That would be great.

Me and Kelly are in all the same classes today, so that's pretty cool. We are on our way to Art when we bump into them (aka the bullies).

Michael:
Well, well. Looks like Rose has her only friend.

Me:
Shut up! She's new here, and I'm helping show her around and so what if she's my friends.

Luke:
How could you be friends with her? *Luke asks Kelly*

Kelly:
She seems really nice, better than use lot I must say.

Me:
Come on, Kelly. Let's not waste our time with them.

We walk past them and walk to our Art class. We walked in the room, and sat down. Art class was boring, so me and Kelly started talking and getting to know each other.

*end of school*

I'm so happy that school is over, and plus that I made a new friend called Kelly. She's so awesome.

Me:
Kelly, would you like to come over mine? No ones home, and I get really bored on my own.

Kelly:
Yeah sure, that will be great. I can't wait, I'll just call my mum and let her know.

While Kelly goes and calls her mum, I'm standing near the school gates, then I see Luke at the corner of my eye walking towards me.

Luke:
Rose? Rose? Bloody hell, Rose?

Me:
WHAT!?

Luke:
I've been look for you everywhere.

Me:
What the fuck? Why?

Luke:
We need to start doing the English assignment.

Me:
But I'm busy today, Kelly's coming over mine.

Luke:
Can't we just start this stupid assignment today, Kelly can be with us and help us, as she's not with anyone for the assignment.

Me:
For god sank, Luke. You ask her then.

Kelly finishes her phone call,then walks back to where me and Luke are standing.

Kelly:
My mum said yeah I can go to yours.

Me:
Great, awesome. Let's go.

Luke:
Erm... Kelly, is it okay if me and Rose start our assignment today? And you can do it with us as well, as you haven't got 1 to do as your new.

Kelly:
Your 1 of them boys that's mean to Rose, ain't you? And now your being nice, what the hell?

Luke:
I need to do this assignment with her, as the stupid teacher paired us up.

Kelly:
It's alright with me, unless it's alright with Rose.

Rose:
Sure, whatever.

Me, Kelly and Luke went back to mine, and we started the bloody assignment.

*2 hours later*

Luke:
I have to go now, see you tomorrow then.

Kelly:
Yeah.

Me:
Whatever. I'll walk you to the door.

Me and Luke walked to the door, and something is weird about Luke.

Luke:
I didn't mean what I said to you last week.

Me:
Well, that's a bit late now, isn't it.

Luke:
I think I know the real reason my you have got the bandage on.

Me:
Whatever! Like you care, what ever happens to me.

Luke:
Bye.

Me:
K bye.

I went back up to my room where Kelly was, she packed everything away.

Me:
Thanks for the help.

Kelly:
Your welcome.

Me:
I'm kind of hungry. Would you like anything to eat?

Kelly:
I don't mind.

Me:
I'll order some pizza, do you eat pizza?

Kelly:
Hell yeah! Pizza is like the best.

Me:
I know right. What pizza do you like?

Kelly:
Ham and Pineapple, of that's okay.

Me:
Of course.

I order pizza, some drinks, some sides and to tubs of ice cream. Then go back upstairs.

Kelly:
Here's some money to put towards it.

Me:
Keep it on you, I'll get it for you. A thanks for being a friend.

Kelly:
Awww thanks, I really don't know why people are so hateful to you, your pretty awesome.

Me:
Me and Luke use to be best friends, but he turned into 1 of them.

Kelly:
His been acting different since the end of school.

Me:
He probably fancies you.

Kelly:
What! No. I wouldn't date him, no offence. He is good looking but not really my type.

Me:
I had some little bit of feelings for Luke, but after he turned into a jerk I forgot about them feelings.

The door bell rang and I got my money and head downstairs, I pay the pizza guys, I put the ice cream in the freezer. I head back upstairs and Kelly puts a film on, so we are watching films and eating pizza.

*4 hours later*

Kelly:
I need to go home now, how about we have a sleep over at mine tomorrow?

Me:
I'd love to, and I'll walk you home.

Kelly:
You sure?

Me:
Yeah.

We walk back to Kelly's, it wasn't that far. She lived in the road right behind me.

Kelly:
Thanks for walking me home, I had fun. *hugs me*

Me:
*hugs back* I had fun too, see you tomorrow.

I go back to mine and get in the shower, after the shower I get my PJs on and put my hair up, then get into bed.