Part 25

Rose's POV

*8 1/2 months pregnant*

I'm 8 and a half months pregnant and all the babies stuff is up and the rooms been decorated purple now. Luke has been around the whole time ever since he found out about the babies, and has been helping me out a lot since as well.

Luke:
Hey, Rose, I'm going to go shop quickly, do you need anything?

Me:
*looks around* Nope, I've got everything I need right here.

Luke:
Okay, I'll be as quickly as possible. *kisses me on the forehead*

Luke walks out the door, I put my feet up and turn the TV on and watch Two and A Half Men.

Luke comes back with 5 bags of shopping, and the rest of the band.

Me:
Hey guys.

Michael:
Hey, you. How are you feeling? How babies?

Me:
They are fine thank you, haven't stopped kicking.

Kelly walks into the apartments.

Kelly:
Hello people, I'm home.

Me:
Hey, miss disappearance. Where have you been all night?

Michael:
Sorry that's my fault, it got late so I said she could stay.

Me:
Thanks for letting me know, I was worried sick.

Kelly:
*sits next to me* Don't worry sweetie I'm back home now. How is everything?

Me:
Fine thanks for asking.

Luke starts making dinner, while the rest of us sit on the sofa talking. I get up slowly seeing as I'm having twins and my belly is twice its size, when I finally got up I walked into the kitchen up to Luke.

Me:
Hey, Luke. How's everything going? It smells amazing.

Luke:
Yeah, everything is going okay. Would you like a taste?

I nodded, then he picked a bit up on a fork and blew it so it would cool down and then placed it in my mouth.

Me:
Oh, my, God. That tastes well nice.

Luke:
Thank you. Now, what are you doing up?

Me:
I wanted to see how you was doing, I'm bored sitting around doing nothing.

Luke:
Well, you're heavily pregnant with twins, you need to relax and chill.

Me:
But-

Luke:
But nothing. Go and sit back down.

I go and sit back on the sofa with the others watching TV.

Kelly:
Let me guess Luke told you to sit down?

Me:
Yeah, its annoying I don't like sitting around doing nothing. I wanted to help Luke with the cooking, but he told me to sit my arse down and relax.

Michael:
Well, that's what you need to do, you need to relax as you're 8 and a half months pregnant, not with one kid with 2 babies inside of you.

Me:
Yeah I know, I wish I could do something.

Luke walks in with our dinner, he hands me mine and my plate is full of all sorts.

Me:
I won't be able to eat all of this, this is too much for me.

Luke:
Stop moaning, you're feeding for 3 people remember, so you need to make sure you have enough to eat.

Me:
Fine!