Why

I dont really remember what happened. All i do remember was waking up next to Carisi, and it wasnt in my house.

My first instinct was to call Rebekah.

"Mom?! Are you okay?! I have been up all night!"

"Yes baby ill be home soon and tell you"

"Dom what happened?"

"We were drunk and you know that rest."

"No i really dont considering i have no clue where I am."

"Its my bedroom. We were drunk, and we had sex. End of story!"

"No. No its not. I dont remember saying yes to you or telling you to stop or you even wearing a condom so its not okay."

"I dont remember if I did either. I do remembering you saying stop then screaming yes so I continued."

"This isnt okay Dominic Carisi. You kept going after I said stop. You work in SVU where you deal with sex crimes 24/7. Your about to become one of those men thats in jail for raping someone, even longer for being another police officer. I gotta get home to my kid."

I got out of bed to find my clothes and they were nowhere to be found. So i put on my jacket and walked out without pants on. Never have i felt so violated by a co-worker in my life. I called Liv from my car

"Hey can you go in and check on Rebekah? and meet me at Mercy, please and bring me clothes."

"What the hell happened? and she slept on my couch because she was scared and nobody could get in touch with you."

"I'll talk to you at the hospital. Make sure she eats and everything thanks."

"I fed her breakfast and she went back to the apartment. Im on my way."

I arrived at Mercy hospital without any pants on demanding a rape kit. I knew obviously who it was but i wanted to make sure nobody else had 'fun' with me. They wouldnt let Liv in the room but I made them let her in.

"Amanda what the hell happened?!"

"Apparently I was drunk and I didnt remember saying yes but when I asked him what happened he said that i said stop but then i was screaming yes keep going so i dont know but all i do know is that it doesnt feel right."

"So were you raped or was it just regretful sex?"

"Liv i was raped. I know when i was raped. Its not the first time it happened to me."

"You're right im sorry."

We went to the station to take my statement and then i finally went home to Rebekah.

"Sit down i need to tell you whats going on."

She walked over like she was in trouble.

"Last night I got drunk and got raped."

"What?!" Total shock came over her face. "Are you okay?"

"No not really but it is what it is."

"Im so sorry mom."

She got up and gave me a hug.

A loud knock broke our embrace and it was Liv.

"Carisi has been arrested and he will no longer be working at SVU. His court date is set for Thursday. You are due to IAB in the morning. How are you doing?"

"Just fucking great."

"Mom!!"

"Sorry Rebekah! Liv come in."