Chapter 29

I woke up to a weird sensation on my face.

"Hey babe." Dom spoke in his raspy, newly woken voice when I finally opened my eyes.

I looked around and realized we were in his bed, both laying on our sides, facing each other, with his arm wrapped around my hip.

My body still goes into shock at his touch, and I always feel this adrenaline rush in my chest. It was weird because you'd think I'd be use to it by now, but I'm so not.

I soon realized that the sensation I felt on my face earlier was just Dom kissing my cheeks to wake me up.

I leaned in a gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, pulling away from the kiss, to my dismay.

Hell yeah.

I hadn't ate since we got home from Embassy. When we finally made it back, I didn't even go home. I came straight up into Dom's room and fell out onto the bed. He obviously joined me later.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you make us something to eat?"

I chuckled because he was so cute, and his voice right now was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

"Yes." I answered, running my hand through his bed head.

"Bet, I'm gonna get in the shower, and then we can 'Netflix and Chill' when dinners done." He joked, lifting from the bed.

This time I laughed for real.

"It's a date!" I smiled.

***

There was so much food that I didn't know where to begin.

I'd always lived alone, basically, so it wasn't really necessary for my mom to buy tons of food. But Dom, Ricky, Clara, and Maysie lived here, so there was a variety of things.

My eyes landed on marinara sauce, and I instantly had a taste for Pizza.

Yup, I'm gonna make a pizza. Wife me up fellas.

I grabbed all of the ingredients I needed for the dough, and began mixing them up.

This was my first time making pizza from scratch, so I just hoped that I wouldn't kill Dom.

At first, the flour wouldn't mix well, but as I kept kneading, it began to come together.

See, this isn't so hard.

I searched around until I found a rolling pin and used it to spread the dough out until it formed a beautiful pizza circle.

Rolling dough is actually kind of fun. I began to dance to the sound the pin made against the dough, swaying my hips side to side.

"Having fun?" Dom asked, scaring me half to death.

I laughed in embarrassment.