2

Jordan picked up his phone sleepily, looking at the contact before answering.

"hello?" his voice was slurred slightly from sleep, there was a deep sigh on the other side.

"Sorry to wake you up, I though you would be at the office by now," james' tired voice sounded on the other side, "more to the point. I was just calling ahead to say that aleks and I might not be coming in today. Sonethings happened and he wont come out of the bathroom." The younger nodded slowly and rubbed at his eyes.

"sure, sure..." he mumbled sleepily, "it's all fine, I think we all need a break after last night." There was a thankful sigh on the other end of the phone.

"thanks jordan." James hung up and left the tired man to his devices; said man eventually went back to sleep, pulling the covers under his chin and burrowing further into the warmth his comforter brought, ignoring the shock of pain on his nose before letting sleep take over.

~

"there, now you have the whole day to explain to me why you're scared." James' voice was strained as he leant against the wall opposite the bathroom door, wiping his eyes before listening to the sniffs of his significant other.

"james, please. Just go to the office, do it all. Just... just leave me alone..." aleks looked into the mirror again, grunting in a frustrated manner when he took note of the knot once more, slamming a hand on the edge of the glistening vanity. The brunette sat on the floor and rubbed at his eyes, sniffing loudly before leaning his head against the tiled walls.

James crawled forward slowly and leant against the door, pressing his ear against it as he closed his eyes, ignoring the small crack he heard and humming quietly for the younger before slowly drifting off.

~

"yo! Have you guys found any worms yet? I have a family to feed ya know!" seamus opened his eyes slowly, his brows furrowed slightly when the volume and amount of voices picked up.

"I don't got 'em, try over there with Charlie, he might have had more luck!"

"you mother fuckers need to wake up now!"

"mom! Can I have some of that really nice seed today?"

"let me piss on that fire hydrant for fuck's sake!"

"seamus! You asshole! Wake Foxy up and feed me damnit!" seamus froze slightly and sat up slowly, looking down at the side of the bed where the familiar – but no less terrifying – bulldog was sat, barking at them loudly and slobbering onto the carpet.

"wha-" the blonde wiped at his eyes slowly and grabbed his glasses from the bedside table, staring at Chef in confusion.

"yes it was me, you ass. Wake up Foxy and feed me, I wanna eat for fuck's sake." The elder leaned over to Eddie and shook his roughly, fear smothering his expression.

"Eddie, Eddie baby, please wake up!" seamus' voice was wavering as the younger turned over and groaned, his eyes fluttering open slowly.

"what seamus? It's too fucking early for this shit..." the blonde looked between the dog on the floor and his boyfriend next to him, his breathing hitching slightly when he realised that he couldn't say it.