Prologue

A crack of lightning shook the office, shocking a few of the men in the building but shaking their 'boss' to his core. They turned to the front of the break room as he squeaked slightly.

"you okay Jordan?" dan asked, leaning forward with a subtle smirk.

"yeah... that sounds pretty bad though..." the hatted man mumbled in reply; aleks pated his back with a knowing grin.

"we'll be fine," he chuckled, "it doesn't sound too close to the office." The bearded man gave the younger a shaky smile before turning back to the whiteboard in front of him.

"you scared or somethin' Hordan?" james teased.

"don't be such a dick," sly chastised,"a fear of something so irrational is quite common." The room broke into laughter after that comment.

"jerks..." the distressed male began to write on the board quickly before leaving.

Screw you guys... Jordan grumbled to himself before entering his office and slamming the door behind him.

"you guys are assholes," seamus chuckled, "what are we gonna do without Boss Cat to do shit for us?" the room laughed again as a flash of lightning formed and was quickly followed by thunder, a quiet yelp echoing down the corridor.

"well," kevin sighed with an open smile, "I guess we should go to our offices, Koots wont come out of his office for a while." The half Asian got out of his chair before stretching and leaving the room; Sly did the same and pulled seamus out with him, giggling about some 'surprise' he had.

"I'mma go to the bears for a bit," aleks murmured, rubbing his eyes with his fist, "im still tired, since you fuckin' pulled me off the bed this morning." James snickered before getting up and walking over to the Russian, kissing his head as he stretched and yawned.

"okay, I love you."