1

Jordan woke with a jolt, hitting his head on the bottom of his desk chair and rubbing his face as he sat up slowly. The hatted male looked around and sighed slightly when he noticed how trashed the room was, paper everywhere and his speakers crushed and strewn across the floor. Large black smudges and marks were splayed across the wall and leading over to the smashed window, shocking Jordan to the lengths that james went to.

My oh my... Jordan thought slowly, shaking his head as he stood up and dusted himself down, taking note of the small cuts littering his hands.

Probably the glass, easy to clean. He left the office slowly and ran into Sly, who seemed to be looking around in confusion.

"what are you doing?" Kootra rubbed his face once more in fatigue; Eddie sighed slightly.

"we're all looking for aleks, everyone's in the lobby but he's disappeared." His voice held a large amount of worry that he refrained from showing on his face, leading Jordan back to the lobby and pushing him through in front of him.

"found one," he sighed, "but no sign of aleks." James stood up from the couch and groaned in distraught, running a hand through his hair before stopping dead in his tracks.

"did you check the bear room?" the elder nodded his head slowly.

"yeah, maybe he left," Eddie pointed out, looking around the room slowly and noticing a feint white figure behind seamus, his eyes widening before he cleared his throat, "maybe we should go though. He might already be home," He rushed out from behind Jordan and nodded his head, "I'll see you guys tomorrow." The blonde watched in confusion as his partner left the building, giving an apologetic smile to the rest of them before running after him.

"Sly! Sly! Eddie!" seamus jumped over the railing and halted the latino's movements.

"seamus, I need to leave. Now." The elder shook his head, taking in a deep breath.

"I saw something."

~~~

James paced across his house, going into each room and looking for aleks until groaning and dropping to the floor slowly, sighing and leaning against the wall dejectedly.

"what am I gonna do with you?" he murmured, taking out his phone and looking at the contact. James rubbed his thumb over the picture slowly before dropping the device when he heard the door open.

"aleks?!" he called out, shooting up from his position and sprinting down the stairs to see the fluffy haired male attempting to shut the door quietly, accidentally slamming it when his name was called, "you asshole, we looked everywhere for you and it's fucking raining and- are you okay?" james takes note of the defensive stature before stepping closer.

"n-no, don't come near me...." James furrowed his brows.

"it's just me aleks, you don't have to be scared." The Russian shook his head quickly, rushing past the elder and up the stairs, being brought to a halt when his sleeve was grasped tightly.

"james please!" he choked out, keeping his hood up as he tugged at the material, listening to it tear quietly and becoming fearful.

"no, aleks. Just tell me what's wrong." The aforementioned shook his head once more, opening his mouth and speaking once more.