9

James' powers were the first to leave.

He studied his hand quietly, humming softly as he ran his fingers along the crack with a slight shudder, frowning gently.

This is really weird... he mumbled to himself, too fuckin' weird...

James continued to watch his hand with a soft hum, tilting it this way and that, until the sun reflected from it, shooting into the direction of the kitchen and causing a shout and a crash.

"fuck!" james shot up and stumbled into the kitchen, his brows raised before he noticed aleks on the floor and a pile of glass around his feet, holding his face.

"fuck, 'leks, im sorry." James walked around the glass and helped the Russian onto the counter before picking up the glass, more worried about aleks' welfare than his own as he threw it away.

"i-It's fine—fuck..." aleks took his hand away from his face, revealing a darker line across his marred cheek.

"shit, baby im so sorry." James shuffled back over and inspected the burn, frowning softly before running his thumb along it biting his lip.

"it's fine, james. Don't worry." Aleks moved one of his hands onto james' shoulder, rubbing it soothingly before taking the hand from his cheek and kissing it, widening his eyes as the tan skin dented under his hand, unlike the glass that been there for months on end.

"a-aleks..." james was in shock too, taking his hand and inspecting his palm, smiling wide when he found no sign of the crack.

"oh my god!" aleks cheered, hugging james tight, "your powers are gone!"

~

Jordan lost his next.

Jordan sat with kevin on their couch, holding him close and gentle as he stroked along his hip lovingly, watching the tv distractedly as he buried his face into the younger's hair, smiling gently into the top of his head.

"you just cant keep your hands off of me can you, Mathewson?" jordan chuckled and kissed his head softly, shaking his head gently.

"not really, you're just too beautiful." Jordan watched in amusement as kevin grew heavily flushed, covering his face with a groan.

"youre such an ass..." he turned over and hugged the taller man tight; jordan grinned and cooed, holding him closer.

"don't be such a meanie, im telling the truth." Jordan stroked kevin's cheek smoothly, not noticing a loud crash of thunder that caused kevin to jump slightly, his eyes full of love as he stroked the raven hair idly.

"jordan?" kevin's eyes widened as the other caught on, grinning and hugging him closer with a happy theyre gone! My powers are gone!

~

Kevin lost his powers soon after.

Kevin sat close to jordan in his office, humming as he watched the elder edit through his videos for him.

"you owe me for this," jordan stated, "you really do."

Kevin rolled his eyes and chuckled gently, rubbing his chin, "hey, I made dinner last night, this is your 'thank you' to me."

Jordan turned and faced the other with a raised brow and a smirk, "so those five rounds of sex weren't enough for you?"

Kevin squeaked and covered his face with a small asshole... before uploading the videos with a hum, his eyes narrowed in concentration before a loud bang sounded behind his computer, smoke rising before a small flame started.

"oh." Kevin deadpanned before grabbing a blanket and putting it over the flame, shrugging, "I'll get a new one."

Jordan watched him in shock with a soft youre not afraid! Before cheering and hugging the younger close, twirling them both around the office.

"im not afraid! Its gone! My fear's gone!"

~

Sly lost his next.

Eddie was sat alone, watching the ghost in his room.

"why're you here?" he started, his voice shaky, "wh-who are you and why are you here?"

A buzzy, static like voice came from the white figure, causing the outline to waver and Sly to flinch.

"i-is there a way you can talk..? i-i..." eddie bit his lip and looked to the side, his brows furrowed.

The apparition let out a louder buzz, causing the latino to hear a barely decipherable phone.

"on my phone..?" the vision nodded; eddie took out his phone slowly and hesitantly, flicking it on and holding it to his ear.

"eddie," the ghost started through the phone, "you've made me so proud."

Sly froze, his heart aching as he whimpered a small d-dad..?

"you've come so far, you've got a partner and so many amazing friends."

Eddie looked up at the ghost, bringing his knees to his chest.

"im so honoured to call you my son, thank you for living life to the fullest and making the most of everything you've been given."

Eddie let out a sob and covered his mouth and looked up at his dad's ghost, shaking as he whispered a hoarse dad...

"I love you, son. I really do. I love you so so much."

Sly nodded rapidly with a broken sob, "I love you too, dad!"

"well done for getting over your fear, im proud, I'll always be here, seeing isn't always believing." As soon as the ghost said this the voice in his phone disappeared and the large white shape faded, showing seamus standing at the stairs.

"baby..?" the blonde cooed softly, stepping forwards.

Eddie shot up and rushed forwards, slinging his arms around the elder's neck and sobbing into his neck, nuzzling close and shaking heavily.

Seamus cooed and held him a little closer, sitting them on the stairs and cradling the younger close, stroking his hair and rubbing his back.

"it's okay, baby." Sea smiled softly, "the powers are gone now, it's okay..."

I want them back... he whimpered, sniffling and nuzzling closer, I want my powers back...

-----
Word count: 965

Eugh