12

James and aleks sat together in that bed for hours and hours, the occasional soft kiss being shared with a gentle and precious I love you... soon following, the boys enveloped in each other and oblivious to the world around them, only knowing of each other and what they had together.

Thank you... aleks murmured softly to the elder, pressing a soft kiss to his jaw before pressing many others of the same kind along his neck.

James blushed and raised a brow, pushing aleks back with a gentle hey, what're you doin', gorgeous?

Aleks nuzzled closer and linked their legs with a soft trying to pay you back for taking care of me... and causing james to chuckle softly, bringing him closer.

"you don't need to repay me," he started, "just waking up to see your beautiful face is enough."

The Russian blushed bright and squeaked, hiding his face in the warm, tanned chest with a small not funny!

James rubbed the younger's hip as he kissed the shell of his ear with a gentle did I ever say I was joking, baby? As he stroked the pale, ridged back, his fingertips dancing in the grooves of the younger's body.

Aleks shuddered gently and blushed lightly, his cheeks burning softly as he leant into the soft touches, sighing contentedly.

James smiled softly and nosed along the pale neck under him, his warm breath fanning along the pale skin, "You're so beautiful, each and every inch of you just makes me fall in love with you more and more..."

Aleksandr blushed and giggled softly, nuzzling into the elder with a soft thank you... before closing his eyes and sighing happily, falling asleep.

~

Aleksandr woke up, cold and alone, and nuzzled down into the bed more, covering his face with james' pillow before smiling and relaxing at his lingering scent, cuddling into it more.

Then there was a huge crash of thunder, the windows shaking as the Russian noticed the heavy beat of the rain and the howling wind, then the front door opening slowly and closing with a slight slam, shocking aleks.

Is that Jamie..? I want more cuddles... aleks got up slowly and pulled on his large, fluffy robe, stepping downstairs and into the hall, the area of the house shrouded in darkness apart from the occasional flash of lightning.

"j-jamie..?" aleks stepped closer shyly, biting his lip when he got no response.

The figure turned around slowly in the darkness, none of his features revealed.

"james?" Aleksandr began to grow scared as he spoke, his voice weak and shaky, "what's wrong? Did I do something?"

The figure shot forwards and gripped the russian's neck, pinning him to the wall and growling a low and husky such a pretty boy for such a small house... as he stroked a hand up and down the slim side, causing him to flinch and gasp hoarsely, pulling at the large and strong hand as the door opened and the hall light turned on, causing them both to flinch and the man at the door to gasp.

"aleks!" james tried to step forwards but the man pulled aleks' back into his chest, pressing a knife to his neck.

"move once and this doll gets gutted." He growled, Aleksandr whimpering in his arms.

James stayed still and grit his teeth, "what are you doing?"

The man shrugged gently before looking around, "I was just gonna take a few things and leave but then princess here decided to interfere," he explained with a grin, "so, I want you to throw all your money, jewellery and anything expensive in this bag here." He threw a backpack down in front of the male before tightening his grip on aleks, "otherwise this one gets it."

James widened his eyes and exhaled heavily, visibly slumping slightly, "w-what?!"

Aleks froze and let out a torrent of tears, shaking heavily and shaking his head with a weak don't do it..!

The man tightened his grip on the youngest, the knife digging in and drawing a small amount of blood, the crimson liquid trickling down his neck, collar and chest, "don't influence him, princess, otherwise im gonna have to punish you~"

Aleks squeaked and sobbed, shaking more as he gulped and looked james in the eyes.

The elder looked right back, his brows furrowed as he bit his lip. What do I do?! I wanna help him but hes telling me not to!

Aleks let out a shout before beginning to struggle roughly, clawing at the arm around his neck.

The man growled and dug the knife deeper, the pale neck bruising and bleeding a little more, "stop moving, bitch!"

Aleks shouted again before giving up, slumping back against the man.

James watched with wide eyes before he began to take off his watch, his hands shaking.

"no!" aleks struggled more, "he wont do anything! Put it back on! Put the watch back on!"

James' eyes clouded over as he put the watch back on mechanically, the man watching with wide eyes before he growled and gripped the pale neck tight, practically choking him in front of his boyfriend.

James snapped out of his trance with a gasp, his eyes wide, "aleks!" he bit his lip hard and gripped his hair.

Aleks wheezed, coming over his fear before gritting his teeth and growling lowly, "g-get off of me!!"

The man let him and the knife go immediately before the Russian sobbed a broken get out! And sucked in rapid breaths, the man leaving and closing the door quietly.

James shot forwards, kicking the knife and bag away before bringing the younger into his lap, cradling him close and letting out a relieved sob, burying his face in his thick locks.

"fuck..! aleks! Y-you fuckin'..." james sobbed again, unable to find the right words.

Aleksandr panted and wheezed, his neck a vibrant purple with splatters of red from the slow flow of blood from his neck, before scrabbling to grip james' collar, tugging him down into a slow and tear-filled kiss, his hands shaking as he let out his emotions into the kiss, his powers disappearing with a gentle tingle in aleksandr's lips and throat, one that james felt too, causing him to break the kiss gently and stroke his cheek, tears dripping down onto the other's face.

d-did you feel that..? the elder whispered hoarsely, smiling weakly.

Aleks nodded and just looped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, cuddling closer and kissing the side of his neck with a small yeah... I did... and a weak, tired grin.

-----
Word count: 1102

Lol almost over