Chapter 2

Arabelle

This stinks. Literally. I'm standing in the boys locker room in my Beacon Hills jersey. Everything in this room stinks. Every boy in this room stinks. This whole situation stinks. I am standing in the same room as a murderer. It has happened before, but this time I'm not actually clueless about it. The scarier thing is, is that Garret is standing right next to me. With the stick. He could just poke it in me at any second. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Rodriguez!" My head shoots up hearing my last name being called out. "For once could you listen!"

"Oh sorry coach" I mumble quietly, he continues to talk. Once again, I'm not listening. My head is in the game but my heart is in this situation. Gotta love a little bit of high school musical in life and death moments. What if it's me that get's killed? 

"Beacon Hills!" Everyone shouts and starts cheering and laughing knocking me out of my thoughts. Everyone jogs out of the locker room continuing to cheer. Me? I'm walking, like a turtle. I could think of a million of other things that I should be doing right now, dying isn't one of them.

"Belle?" I turn my head and see Liam, doubt written all over his face. My face softens at his sad face.

"Liam, everything is going to be okay," I say as I walk over to him. "I won't let any stupid teenage serial killer get you." Liam chuckles slightly. " Now lets get out here and kick some snobby butt!"

-

"Rodriguez!" Far out, coach is obsessed with me. My head turns to his direction with my eyebrows raised in a questioning way. "Keep tight okay, you are our best runner so you need to keep up there with everyone where the ball is." I nod my head, wait. Was that a compliment from coach? Wow, what have I done to deserve this? I walk over to Liam and Mason and sit down looking out onto the field.

"Belle do you agree Brett is attractive?" Mason asks me.

"Oh yeah definitely!" I reply back, moving my view from the sky to Brett Talbott. He wasn't wearing any shirt displaying his perfectly defined abs to everyone.

"I thought you hated him!" Liam shouts at me, plyfully hitting my arm.

"I do hate him." I admit with a small laugh. "But I definitely don't hate his body." Mason bursts out into laughter and a frown comes on Liam's face making me grin.

-

We were about twenty minutes of the game and nobody's head has been sliced off or poked with a poisonous dagger. How insane does that sound? Most kids my age should be worrying about not winning the Lacrosse game and I'm here worrying about getting killed during the game. Welcome to my crazy world.

"Rodriguez!" Kurt shouts at me from the top of the field, I turn my head to look up at him and I see him running with the ball. My legs begin to speed up the pace, going about five times faster than before. As I gain distance to Kurt Davenford Prep boys throw themselves at me, I spin around them, Jump over them and duck under them confusing everyone, even me a little bit. Kurt lobs the ball over everyone's head, but it doesn't slow down and goes straight over my head. Even with my stick above my head.

"Shit." I curse before following the ball before letting it fall into my net, I fall over from the speed I was going at. 

"Get up! Get up!" Coach screams at me, I stand up and see why. There were about four players were in a crazy dash to get me. I shake my head and begin running straight at them, once again, confusing everyone. Just as they were about two meters from me I sharply stop and begin to run right to get around them and to the goal. I shoot it into the net and it makes the goal making everyone scream. Stiles runs over to me.

"Belle!" He screams in a panic tone. "Brett, they were after Brett." I look around and see him being carried off wailing in pain.

"I'll follow him." My stick falls out of grip as I begin to chase after them.

"Rodriguez! What the hell are you doing!" Coach screams furiously. Oops, sorry coach, I gotta scram.

"Uh it's my time of the month?" I call out to him making a few people laugh and a couple more have faces of disgust. Well it's not my fault that I was born with a vagina. Deal with it. I run towards the locker room and stop and fall over in fright when I see the doctor laying on the ground. "Far out Violet" I groan quietly. 

"Don't do this" I hear Brett's voice, his voice sounds so... so small. Brett must be really terrified to sound like that.  My feet lead me into the locker room. Violet had her back facing me while her front was facing Brett. Brett's eyes take a glimpse at me for a millisecond before turning back to Violet.

"You see, I have to," Violet begins talking. "Believe it or not you are worth a lot of money Brett Talbot" I snort loudly making her turn to me.

"Isn't it funny Violet that you talk you and your boyfriend up so much saying that you can do anything and how Garret is oh so strong" Violet has a look of shock on her face. "But you need to get your little boyfriend to stab him wolfbane just so you can get close to him! I thought you were better than that, usually you just take off your shirt and bang them!"

"Shut up!" Violet howls at me, slapping me so hard that I fall over. She takes hold of a knife with yellow liquid running down the sharp end. Violet runs back over to me and sticks it in my leg. I scream of pure pain. It's like nothing I have felt before. Is this what death feels like? Because death fucking hurts.

"Leave Belle alone, you wanted me, you have me" Brett shouts weakly at Violet. I manage to get on my arms and crawl my way over to Brett.

"Nope we are a package deal" I grin slightly.

"Aw how cute," Violet rolls her eyes in disgust. "Just thought I'd let you know that before you and Chase broke up, we had sex." A evil smile comes onto her face.

"You bitch!" I scream at her kicking her knees so that she'd fall over. 

"He said it was great!"

"Hate to break it to you honey but he wasn't into flat chested psychotic bitches!" My voice screeches out to her. Violet lifts thee dagger and sticks it into me again making me weep in pain and fall onto Brett's lap. "And the night before we broke up, we did the deed. He said it was the best he's ever had! Obviously you didn't do a good job!" Violet repeats her actions for a third time.

"You know what, I'm going to make you suffer-"

"Oh honey I don't think this pain can get any worse."

"Shut up!" Violet shouts at me. She lifts up a necklace and begins to put it around Brett's neck.

"Stop! If you don't do this we won't tell the cops!" Brett screams in plead, hoping to change her mind. The necklace gets tighter and smoke rises from the necklace for two seconds before Scott barges in through the door. I don't really pay any attention to the both of them after that. My hands wander up Brett's body, in a non sexual way, up to his neck so I can take off this stupid necklace.

"Belle are you okay?" Scott rushes over to me after he deals with Violet.

"Oh yeah I'm great, I was just stabbed three times in a row with wolfsbane but it's fine" I shout sarcastically at Scott.

"You've spent to much time with Stiles obviously." Scott lets out a laugh making me smile.