Chapter 6

Belle
"He asked you to prom!" Malia shouts running from my bedroom door to my bed that I am laying on with excitement.

"Yes!" I shout with a smile. "What am I going to wear?" Prom is tomorrow. Tomorrow Stiles, Scott, Malia, Lydia and Kira are going to be taking a test at school so I can't go shopping with them. I really need more girl friends.

"Take Liam and Mason shoppi-"

"Are you serious? Liam will kill me" I cut Malia off before she could finish her sentence. Malia shrugs.

-

I've had almost a sleepless night again and I have decided I am forcing Mason and Liam to go prom dress shopping with me. Quickly I pull out my phone and text Mason and Liam that I'm forcing them to go shopping.

"I'm leaving!" Stiles shouts as he walks past my room.

"Good luck!" I shout back before I hear a door slam shut. I get up and grab the towel that is laying on my floor with almost my whole wardrobe and run into the bathroom and begin showering myself.

-

Twenty minutes later I pull myself out of the bathroom and walk into my bedroom. After looking through my clothes that I brought from home I choose a red short sleeved top that has the 'Coco-Cola' logo on it, plain wash shorts and white converse high tops. I pull my hair up in a messy ponytail and pick up my phone to see the replies. Mason said yes and he'll pick us up at 9:00 and I have about seventy-three messages from Liam asking if he has to making me smile.

I look at the time on my I Phone, that I saved months for while working at three jobs, and see the time is 8:50 leaving me enough time for breakfast.

-

"Let's go into the shop!" I shout with excitement pulling them into a shop full of beautiful dresses. We've been at this shopping mall for around about three hours and Liam was seriously going to scratch out his eyes. "There's so many" I breath out in awe staring at every dress in amazement. We begin to collect dresses and I try them all in however none of them stuck out for me.

"There was like thirty dresses there and you didn't like one?" Liam asks in obvious annoyance and sarcasm. I feel bad dragging Mason and him with me now.

"No" I mumble embarrassingly. A sigh leaves me lips.

"Hi darling I see you are having some trouble there?" A female voice sounds. All three of us look up, a lady wearing jeans and a white shirt was standing in front of me.

"Yeah" I say dissapointingly. The lady walks away and Mason, Liam and I share questioning look when a lady comes back with a beautiful blue dress. My mouth drops open. "That's beautiful."

"Try it on, see if it fits" The lady smiles warmly at me and hands me the dress. I take hold of it and pull it into the changing room. Once I get it on I open the curtains.

"Mason could you zip it up for me?" I ask the boy standing next to me. 

"Yeah sure" He says and pulls the zip on my back up and steps back.

"I love it" I beam. Liam's eyes were wide, Mason was staring at me intently. Disappointment floods through me. "What? Do you not like it?" A frown appears on my face. That sucks.

"No no..." Liam mumbles. "It's amazing." My frown truns up into a massive grin showing my teeth. 

"How much is it?" Mason asks in all seriousness. I pull out the tag from the side of my dress and take a look at it. $233. Screw my life. I can't afford this. I only have $110 that I have been saving up for, for the past four months.