Chapter 16

Arabelle
It has been a month. A month of me sitting here with anxiety, waiting for my sister to bring Brett into the room so that she can possess me to make me stab my boyfriend. What did I ever do to her?

"Arabelle? You there?" Michelle's voice shouts through the room I have pictured to be a shed with dirt all over the ground. I obviously don't reply. "No reply?" She stays silent for a few moments before bursting into a cackle. "Sorry forgot, I have you under my spell!"

"Well just thought I should get you to prep yourself because your pack is on their way." No. They can't be. If they come they'll all die. If they die I have nothing!

-

Hours have passed. Still nothing. No familiar voices. No familiar faces. No familiar sounds. Just silence besides the odd bird chirping outside before getting shot down.

"Show time Belle!" Finally a recognizable voice calls out. Suddenly I am being untied and pulled up by my shirt and dragged to the door of the room. Still unable to speak or make any movement I try my best to hear into something I will recognize. Two fingers are pressed to my head and my eyes flutter open.

At first I don't see much since I just practically went blind from the afternoon sunshine.

"Ow!" I screech out in pain covering my eyes with my arms. My muscles feel like they have almost disappeared. It takes everything into just to blink. Once my eyes have settled to the light I squint them and look up to see Michelle and the girl that must have dragged me out. "Please don't Melissa."

"Please don't what?"

"Please don't hurt my family!" I scream out in a desperate plead. For a split second I see humanity cross over in her eyes.

"They are not your family!" She brings her hand across my face. "Ben was your family! I was your family! Not these random werewolves and banshees!" What is she talking about? She was the one that left me! "Get her ready Gigi." With that my sister walks off. She doesn't even give a second glance back at me to see if I was okay.

"You know, it's your fault Belle," Gigi says to me calmly as she drags me into a stereotypical cottage from the movies. My eyebrows raise.

"What are you talking about?" She lets out a small sarcastic laugh as she walks over to a wardrobe. I sit myself down on a white chair with a plaid cushion.

"You are the reason why Michelle is like this you know? She told me everything and you don't sound like a good sister personally." This chick. Gigi pulls open the door to the wardrobe and hands me a plaid red dress with a white collar and brown shoes.

"I did nothing to her Gigi, I hope you know that." Her hand grabs mine and leads me to a cover up wall and pushes me behind it and she walks away. I guess I'm getting change into these.

"You didn't help her when she was being hurt, but she helped you." That's when it hit me. This is why she hates me. I spent so much time trying to protect myself and Ben that I forgot to help Michelle. Far out. This is all my fault. It's going to be all my fault that all my friends are about to die. I can't believe I didn't see this before.

-

If you were to walk into the cottage I am sitting in now you would probably be asking me if I am emotionally stable or not. I am currently sitting at a table with a white table cloth and a chair on the other side. There are fake appliances everywhere making up a kitchen. I feel like I am in Mr. Toys world.

"They're almost here," Gigi says getting up from her chair. I swallow hard. The plan is, is that Scott walks into the cottage and sits down and we talk for a few minutes before I pretend to run away with him, but when we get outside the rest of the pack beside Brett will be dead. If I don't co-operate they will go back to Beacon Hills and kill everyone else. So you could say I have a whole towns lives on my shoulders.