Chapter 8

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Arabelle

When we walk into the clinic the guilt I felt went thirty-five times worse. I am going to be sick. Scott was looking down, Michelle couldn't give a damn and everyone else was standing around awkwardly. Besides Malia, she looks down at Brett and mine hands laced together making me smile slightly.

"Scott, I'm sorry. I completely over reacted and you didn't deserve anything that I said" I apologize, hoping that I show that I'm embarassed of my words and actions. Scott looks up at me with a silly grin on his face. I walk over to him and we wrap our arms around each other.

"It's okay Belle, I forgive you. You are just overwhelmed with everything and I understand that." A smile creeps onto my lips.

"And I made a mistake in what I said, I said that I absolutely hate my life, which is a complete lie," I look around to everyone hoping to be forgiven my bad choice of words. "You guys are the reason why I don't hate my life, why I am alive and I'd like to thank you for the support you have given me with everything that has been going." We all exchange apologizes and forgiveness before going back to a quiet state.

"Belle I am going to have to get you to stay here for the day as it is more dangerous for a first time Amazon/Siren teenage girl to go out on her first day," Deaton begins, I sigh and nod my head. "So if Stiles could drop some home work or something for you to do tomorrow that would be great."

"I'll bring it in the morning."

"Good, I think that is about it." Everyone begins filing out of the room one by one and I follow them outside.

"Oi, Brett!" I call out the the tall blonde walking. He turns around and grins before making his way to me. "Thank you." Brett's eyebrows raise.

"For what?"

"For everything, taking me out to prom, helping me run all the way here in heels, the talk you gave me at the park, wacking some sense into me, everything." I begin to ramble making me blush.

"Your welcome," He shoots me a genuine smile. "Tomorrow can I see you?" Plead is in Brett's eyes as he asks the question.

"Yes, definitely" Butterflies shoot through me. Of course I want to see him, is he blind?

"Good." Brett states. "I've got to go now."

"Okay, well see you."

"Bye" Brett kisses me on the cheek and walks off. This time it wasn't just butterflies, it was fireworks, bombs, everything going off in my belly!

"You to are so cute" A female voice behinds me says. I turn and see Malia grinning like a idiot.

"Thanks," I mumble. Hold on, what happened this yesterday? "Wait, stay here tonight and tell me what was wrong." She sighs and nods her head in defeat.

-

"Wait so you're Peter Hale's daughter?" I ask in pure shock.

"I think so." Malia frowns. I am chained up on the floor, Malia was sitting in front of me on a chair. She looks torn up about everything. I mean, who could blame her? I like Peter and everything, I think he just a very angry person, but Peter is a psychopath! I can't even begin to imagine what she's feeling.

"You aren't anything like him, you're kind, funny and caring. Peter isn't" I try my best to cheer her up about this situation but I don't think it's working.

"Thanks."

-

HIYA YA'LL JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS IS SHORT CAUSE I CAN'T REALLY WRITE ABOUT HER SITTING IN A ROOM CHAINED UP FOR THE WHOLE DAY SO YEH AND I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IN THE START OF THE STORY I SAID THAT BELLE IS A WEREWOLF OR NOT BUT IF SO IGNORE THAT :)