THIS IS A MISSING CHAPTER

I was looking over this story and noticed that chapter 14 where Michelle basically kidnaps Belle (it's kind of a filler) was published privately which I don't know what means but I noticed that it only had 10 views (i'm hoping that means that it is just how many times i saw it and not the public!!!) so here it is :)

-

Belle

"Prom is coming up Belle," Malia randomly states as she waltzes into my room. Currently I am lying across the ground doing my Chemistry home work. Just like usual, it makes no sense. My eyebrows raise as I continue to concentrate on my homework.

"It's not for like another two weeks."

"Exactly." I make a loud sigh noise knowing I'm not going to get any homework done while Malia is in here. "You need to ask Brett so he has time to plan with all this assassin business going on." She does have a point.

"I don't know if I really want to go," just as I finish my sentence you can practically hear Malia's jaw drop to the ground.

"Are you serious Belle!"

"Last time I went to prom innocent people almost got killed!" To be honest that is the truth. I don't want to risk it! One girl did die who is in Michelle's pack, and I can assure you that she had no idea what Michelle is up to. They all don't. "And let's not forget that I still have to catch Michelle before she hurts us." Malia throws my phone into my lap.

"Call him now and I'll leave," she crosses her arms and puts on a very serious face. I let out a huff and roll my eyes. Once I unlock my phone I press onto Brett's caller ID and let it ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brett it's me,"

"Oh hey Belle." I glance at Malia and she nods her head.

"Would you maybe want to go to prom with me in two weeks?" I bite my lip scared for the response. I understand that he is my boyfriend and things but he still might not say yes with everything going on.

"Yeah definitely!" He shouts through the phone with enthusiasm. My lips turn into a wide grin.

"Oh thank god, I thought you'd say no," we both laugh in unison.

"I'm your boyfriend Belle, of course I'd say yes."

"Okay I have to go now Brett, Malia is getting ancy."

"Okay, see you Belle."

"Bye Brett."

"He said yes!"

-

Just like usual I'm walking up to the grocery shop to get dinner for Stiles and I since he is to lazy to get up and drive me there. Suddenly a drop of water falls onto my arm, I quickly glance up to the sky to see dark rain clouds filling it. Crap. I'm going have to walk faster.

In the corner of my eye I see a girl no older then nine-teen sitting at the bus stop looking at me. I turn my head and give her a small nod and she returns it. However there is something unusual about her. I know her from somewhere. Her face is so familiar, I can almost picture where I first saw her. With no luck of remembering who she is I shake my head to get the thoughts out of my head.

As I walk through the automatic sliding doors of the grocery store a wave of cold air hits my naked skin. I instantly regret my decision of not bringing a jacket when I realize I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the fridge section since I still have not decided what to get us for dinner. Once I make it to the fridge section I rub my hands over my bare arms in a attempt to warm them up.

What do I want for diner? Frozen pizza? Not really. Frozen pasta? To hard to cook. Frozen roast? Don't particularly like the plastic meat. Frozen lasagna? Yes please! I open up the fridge door and pull out three boxes of the lasagna since I am unsure if Mr. Stilinski will be there or not. I begin to waddle my way over to the check out.

"Hi, how are you?" The lady asks me with a grin. I look up at her and it's like the girl at the bus stop. I know her from somewhere. Maybe they know each other?

"Good thanks, you?" My eyes squint, wandering over her face trying to figure out from where I know her from.

"Are you okay?" She interrupts my silent investigation with a confused face.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I blurt out. She shakes her head a no.

"I don't think so, but it's a small town so maybe we might have glanced at each other?" Small town. Yeah right. Something is up with her. Everyone knows Beacon Hills is a big place. "Um that will be $11.52." I hand her my cash.

"Keep the change," I say quickly wanting to leave this shop and grab my bags and speed walk out. Just as I pull out my phone to text Stiles telling him to come pick me up I recognize a third person. Then a fourth, and a fifth. Suddenly everything comes back to me. These girls are in Michelle's pack. They know her plan. They are here to get me.

I turn back and see the check out girl staring at me to. This isn't good. I sprint out of the car park and down onto the streets. My hands shuffle through my pocket and pull out my cell phone and I press Brett's caller ID.

"Belle?"

"Brett! Michelle's pack are following me! I don't know what to do!" I begin to ramble.

"Slow down a-"

"No I will not slow down, want to know why? There is a pack of blood thirsty girls chasing after me as if I'm Zac Efron!" I shout getting extremely frustrated.

"Where are you? I'll come and get you" Brett says calmly. My eyes furiously begin to find a street name.

"Livingstone street!" I shout into the phone. Slowly I turn my head behind me and see the girls on my tail only a few meters behind me. "Crap, Brett I gotta go, they've almost got me!"

"No, Belle! Run faster!"

"Brett if I don't make it, please move on!"

"Shut up Belle, you're going to make it. Because... Because I love you!" My heart stops. My lungs stop working. I stop. Brett loves me? The sound of feet hitting the pavement breaks me out of my trance. I turn and drop my phone. There was over fifteen girls!

As the first girl reaches me I throw my bag of lasagna at her knocking her over. All of a sudden adrenaline pumps through me and I feel like I can do anything. Two girls make it up to me and I kick the first into the second girl pushing them both over. One more reaches me and wraps her arms around me and I spin and flip her off of me. Her groans over pain fill my ear.

Out of nowhere three pair of arms grab me as the girls surround me. I begin to kick and shout out profanities. This is not how I'm going to die. I refuse to die like this. I knock my head into one of the girls who are holding me, making them pass out. The girls clear an aisle as Michelle appears and walks down it.

"Michelle!" I growl at her. She lets a psychotic laugh leave her lips.

"I know your friends were dumb but I didn't realize they were complete and utter idiots!" Michelle's hands clap together as she bends over in laughter. Anger rushes through me as I kick and move around. I manage to squirm out of the girls grip and run to her, but something weird happens. Michelle lifts to fingers and touch my head. All of a sudden blackness fills me.