Chapter 7

Belle

"It's alright, most of the guys here are rich dicks but I have my own group of friends so I'm fine" Brett answers my question about his school. We were dancing in the middle of the floor while soft music was playing by the school band. "What about your school?"

"Half of the students are supernatural" I laugh, Brett grins. "I don't know it's fine I guess." Brett raises his eyebrows.

"Fine?"

"I mean I just don't have a lot of friends because of my family, everyone just knows me as the girl who's sister ran away when she turned sixteen, little brother died mysteriously and has weird parents" I confess to Brett. Once again it wasn't a lie, just not the whole truth.

"Well you have me and I'm better than any other kid at your school" Brett quickly says cheekily making a small smile appear on my face. Out of nowhere the fire alarm goes off. Water sprays from the ceiling and the piercing screams from girls scared about their hair and make up is the only this I can hear. Brett grabs my hand and pulls my hand through the manic of teenagers to grab my purse. "Sorry about this."

"It's fine, it isn't your fault." The big clock outside goes off since it is now 12 AM.

"Happy birthday" Brett laughs squeezing my hand slightly.

"You remembered!"

"Of course I did!" I'm not going to lie, I am more than excited that he remembers it is my birthday. Without warning all the windows smash and people fall to the ground after flying through them. It was a crowd of girls of all ages.

"There she is!" One girl shouts pointing at me, everyone turns to look at me. Whispers erupt in the room obviously about me. Then people start moving out the way and a familiar girl comes into view. Someone I wasn't expecting. Someone I have spent so long being angry at.

Michelle.

"Belle, you've grown into a beautiful young girl" She says coolly walking closer to me. A overwhelming feeling flooded me. It was mixed with anger, sadness and happiness.

"Come on Brett, lets go" I quickly say grabbing Brett's hand and taking a step froward when a arrow was shot right in front of me making me stop.

"You are feeling something aren't you Belle?" I turn to look at Michelle. "You don't have to like me, I'm just here to save my life and the rest of my pack." She's right, I am feeling something. I feel like I could kill her right now. This feeling is more than the petty arguing we use to do, this is real.

"Leave me alone Michelle, I don't need you." She lets out a earthy laugh in response.

"Yes you do, if we don't help you the rest of us die." Michelle, she's changed. She use to be caring and kind. Now she's just a bitch. Green lights move appear in the room.

"Belle" Brett whispers to me. "Those are gun lights." Michelle hears those words and looks at the ground before whispering something to the rest of her pack. Bullet's are fired, Brett and I run out of the room, Michelle and her pack following while shooting some arrows. I pull out my phone and call Stiles.

"Hello?"

"Stiles! The assassins are here!" My voice was slightly panicked. "My sister! Her pack! They are all here!"

"Calm down Belle, get to Deaton's!" Stiles shouts at me trying to calm me down but not working. I hang up the phone.

"Deaton's" I say to Brett, he nods his head.

-

"Deaton!" I shout banging loudly on the door, he comes into vision and unlocks the door and all of us walks into the foyer of the Vet.