Chapter 4

Belle

Being a girl sucks. 1, we have to give birth. 2, all girls are bitches to one another. 3, periods. Right now I'm looking through the sanitary aisle looking for my feminine needs. I stop in my tracks when my eyes catch the packets I've been looking for. My eyes scan through the different types, once I settle on one I grab three packets and go to put them in my basket when a voice startles me.

"Belle?" Slowly I turn around, armed with three packets of pads, and of course it has to be a boy. Brett Talbot to be exact. He snorts.

"I didn't choose the girl life" I say almost angrily as I practically throw the packets into my basket. All of a sudden Brett's face changed.

"Um I need some help..." He mumbles.

"With what?" I ask.

"My sister just got her period for the first time and I don't know what to do and she's sitting at home bleedi-" I cut Brett off.

"Okay okay, keep your voice down" I laugh. "I'll help you" Brett's lips turn up into a smile. "On one conditions." He rolls his eyes. "I'll help you if you stop being such a jack ass to Liam." Brett runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Fine!" He shouts aggitatedly. I smile proudly. Brett walks over to me and I turn to look at the different packets of pads again.

"It's best to get her regular and super, and I find wings easier" His eyes scan the shelves in obvious confusion. A small giggle escapes my lips at the concentration in his eyes, my hands wander over the shelves and select some different types and put them in his basket. "Get some panadol and chocolate as well." He turns to me while he looks through the different products in his basket.

"Okay..." He mumbles. I smile again.

"I've got to go now, Stiles is waiting for me" Brett looks up with what looks like disappointment in his eyes. "Tell your sister to put the wings on her underwear not her thighs!" I state as I begin to walk away.

"Thanks." I give him a simple nod and smile before turning around and walking out of the aisle and towards the cash register. That's sweet of him. My sister wouldn't have done that for me. After paying for my items I walk out of the supermarket and towards to blue Jeep that Stiles was sitting in.

"What took you so long!" Stiles groans hanging his head out of the window, my eyes roll at his impatient personality.

"I ran into Brett" I smile as I slid into the car and buckle my seat belt. Heat went up to my cheeks obviously making them very red.

"Stop doing that" Stiles stammers at me with a angry face.

"Stop doing what?" I ask.

"Smiling and blushing" I could feel more heat rising to my cheeks. "Stop it!" Stiles starts to ramble on about why I can't date Brett, safe sex and that if I date him I'll end up on teen mom.

"Stiles shut up we aren't going to date!" But I couldn't help but get small butterflies whenever he says Brett's name. This sucks. I don't want to have feelings for Brett. He's horrible to my friends and so ungrateful for what my pack has done for him. But he cares so much for his sister and his pack. Even if I do like him we will never get together. He is completely out of my league and a mean person and I shouldn't be with someone that makes me and my friends feel like shit.

-

"Malia?" I ask as we lie on the couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S waiting for Stiles to come home with Pizza. Malia hums letting me know that she is listening. "How did you know you had feelings for Stiles?" Malia sits up with a grin on her face.

"You so like Brett!" I groan at her response.

"I so don't!"

"Whatever you say." Malia laughs out. "I just kept getting butterflies when people talked about him or when I'm near him" check "he kept making me smile at everything he does" check "even though we don't agree on everything I couldn't stop thinking about him" check. A loud groan escapes my lips and I rub my face with my hands.

"I think I might."

"Might what?"

"I might like Brett!" I shout loudly making us both laugh. "But I don't even know him that well either" Malia shakes her head.

"Talk to him then!" Malia states as if it is the most obvious thing. Brett isn't such a nice person like Stiles is, you can't just walk up to him and start talking to him! He'll laugh at you. And we probably don't even have that much in common besides being a werewolf and scared for our lives because of the assassins. Feelings such. Especially when it's your time of the month. I hate him and I want to make out with him at the same time.

"But this is Brett Talbot, he isn't anything like Stiles!" This is probably just a fling. Or because I'm on my period. Or because I saw him shirtless and I'm a hormonal teenage girl.

"So? Guys like confidence, just go up to him and talk to him! He'll probably think that's hot" Malia tries to explain to him. My shoulders shrug. It's hard to pretend you have confidence when you have nill.

"I hate boys" I whine to Malia.

"Same."

"Like boys in general suck" the words leave my lips in a grumble. "Even gay guys suck."

"Literally" Malia says loudly. We both look at each other and burst out into laughter.

-

A loud knock on the door booms through the house.

"Belle!" Stiles shouts obviously playing a playstation game.

"I'm going!" A loud huff leaves my lips as I get up dropping the cosmoplitan magazine I was reading onto the couch. I was up to the article about what sex positions guys like the best. Never would have guessed some of them. Another knock once again booms through the house. "Jesus christ I'm coming!" I shout walking over to the door. As soon as I open the door my eyes widen.

"Please help me" Brett whimpers holding his abdomen. He was soaking wet from the rain with a massive rip through his shirt. He looked distraught. My head nods as I close the door after he walks in and walk him to the couch.

"Stay here I'll get Stiles" Brett lets out a small moan. Quickly I run through the house into Stiles's room. "Brett is here and he's really hurt, call Deaton" Stiles looks up in shock and nods his head. I make my way back into the living room.

"It's true." Brett simplie states.

"What?" I ask in confusion as I walk over to him seeing him holding the magazine. Oh no.

"Boys do like the reverse cowgirl and the shoulder holder" He lets out a quiet laugh. I snatch the magazine off of him and throw it onto the coffee table.

"I'd hit you if you weren't a cripple" I mumble making Brett laugh but only to be cut off by a groan of pain. He looks like he is in a lot of pain, there was blood all over his shirt and the massive cut in it. "How did you get hurt?" My hands reach out to grab his hand taking some of his pain.

"I was walking to go get some food for dinner for Lori and I and then a assassin in black jumped out and stabbed me in the stomach" Brett explains. Even though it didn't take that long for him to explain by the time he finished I was almost in pain since he was in so much pain. "Stop you'll hurt yourself" Brett grabs onto my hands moving it off of his arm.

"I'll live." Brett shakes his head.

"Deaton and Scott are on their way" Stiles says while he walks into the room, Brett and I stop looking at each other and up to him. Stiles glares at his hand holding my arm. I quickly pull my arm back looking down.

"Okay."

"Hey Belle could you get me a apple from the fridge?" Stiles asks obviously wanting to get me away from Brett, I roll my eyes.

"Your legs work" I sass him back. Stiles turns his glares from Brett to me. "Okay okay, don't get your knickers in a twist."

This is going to be a long night.

-

Might be the last chapter for a few days since school starts tomorrow :(