Chapter 11

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

********

Songs for this chapter- You're Beautiful- James Blunt.

                                                 How To Save A Life- The Fray

*********

Picture on the side- Kylie, ( Played by Kendall Jenner)

Happy Reading!

____________________________________________

"Hey guys!" I greeted Tia and Armel. Lexi and I had found them waiting outside the 'Colton House' as they had been too embarrassed to go in, especially when they had no idea who the host of the party was.

"We don't know who is throwing this party either." Lexi explained. "I think it's some guy called Mike Colton. It doesn't matter though, half the people don't know the host in parties like these."

"Really?" Armel sounded amazed. "That's weird."

"Is it?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah..I mean it's cool. It's cool in a weird way." He sputtered.

"Sure". All of us laughed.

"You must be Alexia." said Tia whilst looking at Lexi.

"I am." Lexi smiled at her. "And you must be Tia?" She looked at me from the corner of her eye and I nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah. It's great to meet you. Oh my God you are stunning, Lucia has told us a lot about you." babbled Tia.

"What can I say? Cia is obsessed with me." Lexi chortled.

I glared at her.

"Hi, I'm Armel." Armel introduced himself to Lexi with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"I know you Proulx."Said Lexi in response.

"You do?" Armel looked at her in perplexity.

"Yep." Lexi popped the 'p' at the end. " I guess Cia is obsessed with you guys too."

"Very funny Lexi. " The sarcasm in my tone was on point.

"Who said I was joking." She hit back.

"Whoever killed your sense of humor." I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

Lexi laughingly shook her head. "Okay, okay. Relax." She told me.

"You guys look nice by the way." I complimented.

Tia's long, beautiful, flowing hair were tied up in a high pony tail. She was clad in a low waist cerulean jeans and red plump top which went well with her red peep toes. Armel on the other hand was dressed more casually in regular solid blue jeans and a black T'shirt worn under an Armani jacket.

"Thank you." Tia retorted confidently. "I told Armel to ditch those glasses but he started whining like a kid, so I had to let it go."

"Hey, I wasn't whining." Protested Armel. "What's the point of coming to a party if I can't see?"

"You should get lenses then because honestly, those glasses are hideous." Said Tia shaking her head in disapproval.

Armel flinched slightly and I would have missed it had I not been looking at him at that very moment.